metroPcs

ajackelboy

sorry i posted that beore in the wrong Topic, but i posted now in the right one.

hi,

before i purchase the software i want to know if it's support metroPcs network and especialy this phones:

SAMSUNG - SCH-r350 Freeform (Metro PCS)

SAMSUNG - SCH-i220 Code (Metro PCS)

Thanks.

On 7/2/2010 at 4:25 PM, ajackelboy said:

sorry i posted that beore in the wrong Topic, but i posted now in the right one.

hi,

before i purchase the software i want to know if it's support metroPcs network and especialy this phones:

SAMSUNG - SCH-r350 Freeform (Metro PCS)

SAMSUNG - SCH-i220 Code (Metro PCS)

Thanks.

Hi. In case you don't see the announcement just above this forum, please see the direct link here:

http://community.flexispy.com/index.php?/announcement/2-important33-read-before-asking-if-any-model-or-network-is-supported33/

On 7/3/2010 at 0:42 AM, Christian said:

Hi. In case you don't see the announcement just above this forum, please see the direct link here:

http://community.flexispy.com/index.php?/announcement/2-important33-read-before-asking-if-any-model-or-network-is-supported33/

hi Chrstian,

thank you for your reply, i saw the announcemnet before, but the problem was in SAMSUNG - SCH-r350 Freeform as i searched the Web and samsung site trying to know what kind of operating system that phone has but no luck that's why i tried to know directly if flexispy work in this phone or not.

Thank you again for yout reply.

hi Chrstian,

thank you for your reply, i saw the announcemnet before, but the problem was in SAMSUNG - SCH-r350 Freeform as i searched the Web and samsung site trying to know what kind of operating system that phone has but no luck that's why i tried to know directly if flexispy work in this phone or not.

Thank you again for yout reply.

Unfortunately its not possible for us to identify and name every phone in every market, but that's why we have the official list. We can only support SmartPhones running the advanced Operating Systems of the iPhone, Blackberry, Symbian or Windows Mobile platforms. We only support the specific Blackberry and Symbian phones listed, although we support generally all Windows Mobile models. Windows Mobile will have the WM certified logo on it, and features a Start menu on the home screen. If your phone isn't one of these platforms then its probably not a smartphone, or you probably cant download software onto it, and most likely uses a proprietary OS that no other phone uses. We cant write software for individual models, only for widely supported Operating Systems.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ultratecwater2021