MYTouch 3G Slide

Has anyone been successful using the software on the MYTouch 3G slide (2.1 firmware)? I can install it and capture events, but am unable to receive the reports.

You're logging into the web account to check the reports, correct?

How do you know its capturing if you don't see any reports in the web account?

I loaded Flexispy on the phone, and it noted that there were a number of events to be sent. I also remotely enabled capture on the phone twice (after enabling it during the initial installation), and both times the reply was "OK". I tried capturing everything, I tried capturing only texts, I changed the time range and the number of texts to be captured before reporting, and nothing worked. I had it sent to my E-mail and then changed that back to the regular posting. I emailed Flexispy, and they were so helpful. It really is a great company. Still, nothing showed up. I just wondered if the same thing was happening to other people with this phone. I did install it using a different SIM card than the one the phone was set up with, but it's from the same provider and so I don't think that should make any difference.

I loaded Flexispy on the phone, and it noted that there were a number of events to be sent. I also remotely enabled capture on the phone twice (after enabling it during the initial installation), and both times the reply was "OK". I tried capturing everything, I tried capturing only texts, I changed the time range and the number of texts to be captured before reporting, and nothing worked. I had it sent to my E-mail and then changed that back to the regular posting. I emailed Flexispy, and they were so helpful. It really is a great company. Still, nothing showed up. I just wondered if the same thing was happening to other people with this phone. I did install it using a different SIM card than the one the phone was set up with, but it's from the same provider and so I don't think that should make any difference.

I just checked your account status, and there are actually reports in your web account now. If you feel its not working as expected, please reply to your existing ticket or submit a new ticket for a new issue. It should be working, unless it has stopped reporting. Send the command for a Diagnostic Report and include the result in your ticket. That will be very useful for Support to investigate.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33