Why is this?

Scotty38886

So I installed the app on wife's fone

And it shows that she Constantly deletes and reinstalls facebook app

... Why would someone do this..? 

ANY help.. I know she's cheating but why uninstall then Immediately reinstall.. She has a good fone and never did before.. What advantage would she gain from doin this.. Any help

Screenshot_20210828-230154_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210828-230145_Chrome.jpg

When an app gets updated automatically, the old version is replaced with a newer one. What you see as uninstalled and reinstalled is simply the replacement of the older version of an app with the current one. It doesn't necessarily mean that the target user is actually uninstalling and reinstalling the app. 

• 1 month later...

Scotty 

I see this too and now i get it 

I also am sorry your wife is cheating.

From experience I'd like to say 

Cheaters are tormented with guilt and loneliness.  Try to love her, you don't need to wait forever, but give her a good month or so to truly feel your love 

If she is longing for this from you i believe she will desperately try to make changes and save her marriage. 

Let her know you still value her just as you did at the beginning.

I believe if she feels this from you she'll do anything in her power to break free of this addictive behavior and hold on to you as tight as she can. 

Please be patient and research affair addiction.  It's very real.  Affairs do not mean she doesn't love you.  They are very painful and difficult to end.

She needs your support to survive the anguish of the sudden loss and her horrific guilt that she very likely has been avoiding at all costs for fear of the pain she knows she has caused abd the excruciating pain it will cause her to face it. 

Prayers 💗