Experience needed, current users

intelnow

I am planning to buy flexispy pro for a Blackberry pearl when we return form vacation in a week and i was looking for some feedback on the overall program. The most important programs to me right now are the spy call, text logging and call logging. In that order

I am not very tech savvy so i am relying on the advertised supper support

I am planning to buy flexispy pro for a Blackberry pearl when we return form vacation in a week and i was looking for some feedback on the overall program. The most important programs to me right now are the spy call, text logging and call logging. In that order

I am not very tech savvy so i am relying on the advertised supper support

Id rather let our customers answer this for you, but in case they are too busy I'll add my 2 cents. The Blackberry is my personal platform of choice, both for a phone and also for a FlexiSPY Target. I've never heard of any problems running FlexiSPY on a Pearl, not even of the user error kind. The Pearl is a simple model and there's just not much that can go wrong.

If you're not technical the manual might be a little scary at first, but thats just because we give you as much detail as we can about every step. In truth you can usually have everything completely installed and working in under 15 minutes. You will want to read through the complete manual though, because there's lots of good information about how it works that could determine how you want to configure it.

You'll also want to give yourself a little time to think about how you will want to customize some of the commands before you actually install it. And if your Pearl has a GPS function, don't set the GPS refresh to less than once every 30 minutes at least, or you may see a noticeable difference in battery life. That's just because it takes a lot of power to keep turning the GPS on so often. But this is all configure-able according to your needs.

If youre planning to get the Blackberry version don't sweat it, this is a solid platform and use is fairly straightforward.