SMS vs GPRS/Wi-Fi

smooth2470

I have one person who is definitely not into any GPRS connections so the phone is very basic that they have and no wifi so i might resort to SMS based spying with this one. Now while i know that high sms usage might deplete the users credit and make them suspect something but in the UK especially there are a lot of UNLIMITED text (sms) plans so it means they would NEVER notice "provided the actual software doe its job". i was wondering if anyone used spyphonetap.com or can give feedback or a review on their service?

Ive posted this in the Pre sales forum but was adviced to put it out to the savvy FlexySpy masses for feedback. Thanks in advance.

As a final thought, i wonder if the FlexiSpy team itself would be happy to offer an SMS based service?!! Nudge Nudge Wink Wink!! ;-) At the end of the day we like dealing with FlexiSpy so why not buy ALL our monitoring needs right here!! ;-)

I have one person who is definitely not into any GPRS connections so the phone is very basic that they have and no wifi so i might resort to SMS based spying with this one. Now while i know that high sms usage might deplete the users credit and make them suspect something but in the UK especially there are a lot of UNLIMITED text (sms) plans so it means they would NEVER notice "provided the actual software doe its job". i was wondering if anyone used spyphonetap.com or can give feedback or a review on their service?

Ive posted this in the Pre sales forum but was adviced to put it out to the savvy FlexySpy masses for feedback. Thanks in advance.

As a final thought, i wonder if the FlexiSpy team itself would be happy to offer an SMS based service?!! Nudge Nudge Wink Wink!! ;-) At the end of the day we like dealing with FlexiSpy so why not buy ALL our monitoring needs right here!! ;-)

Hi Smooth, don't know if you noticed but in the Pre-Sales reply I mentioned that you can submit a Ticket to our Support Center to inquire about possible SMS forwarding versions.

Hi Smooth, don't know if you noticed but in the Pre-Sales reply I mentioned that you can submit a Ticket to our Support Center to inquire about possible SMS forwarding versions.

Very true Christian, I just went back and re read your post and saw that, my mistake. I will send a tkt for support. It would be interesting all the same to hear other people's opinions on www.spyphonetap.com The www.spyphonereview.com does great reviews on FlexiSpy (a clear WINNER!), Mobile Spy and Neo Call but I think www.spyphonereview.com is a new kid on the block. It does seem like its only a matter of time before Flexi Spy monopolises this niche market with great products and great service and the very clear excellent customer reviews means that the company will continue to grow and have enough finance to plough into SMS based services (even if not actually advertised as such on the FS site right now) The way business goes is that PEOPLE DO BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE THEY LIKE so even if im looking for a product or a service that I KNOW that a certain service provider doesn't have I will GO AHEAD AND ASK HIM IF HE CAN SUPPLY ME WITH IT ANYWAY...just cos I like him!! Anyway, thanks for all the feedback Christian. I just had my Nokia E71 delivered 10 minutes ago and its being charged before it gets loaded with FlexiSpy (although not sure if im taking the Pro or light yet) and then it will be "gifted" to someone whom I know has broken my heart, I just need the proof! Ouch!

• 10 months later...