HELP!!!!

Claude

I bought the Samsung Galaxy A21S from the Flexistore and I subscribed to their Extreme Service.. Going on more than 10 days since I received the product and the service. The Spycall is NOT WORKED most of the times. Send several emails about my issue..Good luck with your issue..

7 hours ago, Claude said:

Can any one help my live listen calls are shown on target Samsung watch as ongoing call need fix now!!! Please contact me directly [email protected]

We can confirm that we see this issue on our side and it will take to come up with a solution. In the meantime please stop using Spycall. 

I am having similar issues as well, half of the options in the extreme package that I paid for do not work. The worst part is the apps that were downloaded onto the target device were supposed to stay hidden and the very next morning after having everything professionally installed by one of your technicians, the phone just randomly shut itself off and when it restarted the Uncover App became visible! Need assistance in getting these issues resolved asap please, thanks!