FlexiSpy and Skype!

smooth2470

Hello, i have been researching mobile spy software for the past month now as i wanted to make sure i don't get ripped off as i did buying crap keylogggers that didn't work and only to find what DOES actually work AFTER the person found out i was monitoring them! So i thought when i get round to buying a mobile phone spy programme i need to research it well this time. I was referred here by another very informative site that reviews spy phone software. I have a few questions and hope that i can get some help with them.

Does flexi spy work with the monitoring phone being a landline as well as a mobile number?

Does Flexispy work with Skype? Especially "Skype out" and "Skype In" numbers? So can i use my Skype number (numbers that you can buy from Skype that are the same as a local landline number) The reason being is if i want to monitor a target phone in another country then of course i want to use the cheapest possible means to call the target phone ESPECIALLY if im calling IN to intercept a call that might last a long time!

Does flexispy automatically use any available wifi to send reports if it cant get a GPRS connection? The person i want to target isn't big on GPRS or surfing the net from their mobile so short of resorting to an SMS based spyphone software i want to know if at least reports can be sent as and when the person even sits in a cafe with WIFi?!! And do the reports keep accumulating UNTIL they find a "way out" be it GPRS or WI-FI? and Finally are all reports then DELETED form the phone memory once the have "found a way out" so to speak?

I have one person who is definitely not into any GPRS connections so the phone is very basic that they have and no wifi so i might resort to SMS based spying with this one. Now while i know that high sms usage might deplete the users credit and make them suspect something but in the UK especially there are a lot of UNLIMITED text (sms) plans so it means they would NEVER notice "provided the actual software doe its job". i was wondering if anyone used spyphonetap.com or can give feedback or a review on their service?

Can Flexipsy be set to send its sms reports to a different number than the monitoring number? So if i have a sim card from the SAME country my target is in and with SAME service provider of the target phones' sim card, can Felxi send the smss to that number while I "monitor" and text commands from my own countries sim card (or skype?!) ?

If a text is sent out by the spyphone, what happens if that phone has been set up to give "delivery reports" of texts? will they get a delivery report for text sent to MY MONITORING number?!!

Finally please advice who do i contact for "reseller" facilities?

Thank you for all your help.

Lots of questions! Ok good, if I don't answer everything well enough you can reply further, or submit an official Ticket to our Support Center for more information.

Does flexi spy work with the monitoring phone being a landline as well as a mobile number?

Well, a Monitor phone is really just the phone you would use to make your SpyCalls from, meaning when you do remote listening (Pro) or place the Intercept Call (Pro-X) to patch into a live call. There's nothing special about the Monitor phone, it doesn't receive the software (only the Target phone does), so it can be any phone. However if you want to send SMS commands to the Target (to change any of the settings remotely) then it would obviously need to be a cell phone for texting purposes, and this goes the same for receiving any SMS notices from the Target (usually the notices of connecting calls that you would configure from the Watch List, alerting you when a call is happening on the Target). Usually you will want your Monitor phone to be a cell phone, but its possible to set the Monitor number to a land line if you're only going to use it for making a SpyCall. Really any number will do as long as the Caller ID doesn't change. That's how the program knows when its your Monitor number that's calling.

Does Flexispy work with Skype? Especially "Skype out" and "Skype In" numbers? So can i use my Skype number (numbers that you can buy from Skype that are the same as a local landline number) The reason being is if i want to monitor a target phone in another country then of course i want to use the cheapest possible means to call the target phone ESPECIALLY if im calling IN to intercept a call that might last a long time!

This is the same answer as above, but I doubt Skype will work because the Caller ID probably isn't fixed. In fact, you will never know what number is being reported by Caller ID whenever you aren't calling direct. If you use a calling card or if your call is routed in any way but a direct call, the Caller ID reporting your number will usually either change randomly (using a variety of local POPs being leased in the local area) or it will not show at all, and come up as "Unknown" or "Private". Unless you can control the number shown by Caller ID that your call is always coming from, it won't work.

When you make a SpyCall your number isn't actually shown on the display as an incoming call, but its still being received by the software and that's how it knows when to answer as a SpyCall. You have to enter your predefined Monitor number exactly as this number is reported by Caller ID, so that must remain stable.

Does flexispy automatically use any available wifi to send reports if it cant get a GPRS connection? The person i want to target isn't big on GPRS or surfing the net from their mobile so short of resorting to an SMS based spyphone software i want to know if at least reports can be sent as and when the person even sits in a cafe with WIFi?!! And do the reports keep accumulating UNTIL they find a "way out" be it GPRS or WI-FI? and Finally are all reports then DELETED form the phone memory once the have "found a way out" so to speak?

This depends on which platform of the software you have. We've updated WiFi abilities on some versions of the software but not for all platforms. To be sure you have the latest information, submit a Ticket to our Support Center to ask this question, and make sure you mention which Target phone you're asking about.

FlexiSPY simply runs in the background and captures whatever Call Logs, SMS, Email and Location information comes in or out of the phone. It then sends a copy of this data to your web account. The FlexiSPY data is never visible on the phone at any time. It stores this data in a hidden database which is cleared every time it connects to the web account to deliver the reports.

I have one person who is definitely not into any GPRS connections so the phone is very basic that they have and no wifi so i might resort to SMS based spying with this one. Now while i know that high sms usage might deplete the users credit and make them suspect something but in the UK especially there are a lot of UNLIMITED text (sms) plans so it means they would NEVER notice "provided the actual software doe its job". i was wondering if anyone used spyphonetap.com or can give feedback or a review on their service?

Well, you've posted your questions to the FlexiSPY Pre-Sales board. If you want to ask about other products you can post those questions in one of the open forums. However one thing you need to understand about SMS forwarding is that even if the service plan includes unlimited text messaging, the SMS is still logged on any itemized bill that is received. Not only this but the itemized bill will the phone numbers that those SMS were sent to. Most networks also allow the service detail to be archived online, and may even provide copies of the actual SMS being sent. So there is not much discreet about this, especially when your Monitor number shows up on the bill as the recipient of all the forwarded logs. GPRS is never itemized this way and there is no way to know what data was transferred or even what applications used the Internet connection. Now all of that being said, if you are certain you still want an SMS forwarding version then submit a Ticket to our Support Center and ask about the possibility of this.

Can Flexipsy be set to send its sms reports to a different number than the monitoring number? So if i have a sim card from the SAME country my target is in and with SAME service provider of the target phones' sim card, can Felxi send the smss to that number while I "monitor" and text commands from my own countries sim card (or skype?!) ?

Calm down, you're getting a little excited here! Lets be clear first, the captured data is usually sent by GPRS (or other internet connection) to your FlexiSPY web account, we're not talking about an SMS forwarding version here. For sending SMS commands to the Target, it doesn't matter where those commands come from as long as the correct command is sent; except for the Blackberry and iPhone products which work a little differently, because on those platforms the command to turn on SpyCall mode will automatically set the Monitor number to whatever number the command is sent from. So as stated above this needs to be a stable number where the Caller ID won't change every time you make the call. But for most commands it won't matter what number you're sending from, only that you get the command correct.

For receiving SMS confirmations and other discreet communications from the Target to your Monitor, its still the same issue as above; you need to have a phone that you can receive those text messages on. Whatever number is defined as the Monitor number, this is the number the program will send its SMS messages to. But normally the only time the program will send you an SMS is when you request a confirmation of a settings change, a notice of a connecting call (so you know when to make the Intercept Call), or when the SIM card in the Target has been changed.

If a text is sent out by the spyphone, what happens if that phone has been set up to give "delivery reports" of texts? will they get a delivery report for text sent to MY MONITORING number?!!

Not usually, no. These sms are sent out at a lower level, and the program also watches for what it needs to suppress or delete. And there are other options available, such as the ability to delete any received SMS that matches a certain filter you can create.

Finally please advice who do i contact for "reseller" facilities?

Just click the Reseller menu tab of the web site at www.flexispy.com.

For a LOT more information and immediate answers to many questions, please browse through our extensive Knowledge Base at our Support Center, or enter keywords into the search bar at http://support.flexispy.com. If you need to discuss any of these topics in further depth please submit an official support Ticket, also from our Support Center. Our techs can help you better than us having a prolonged conversation here.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Phil83