After making spycall to target device monitor number is visible i call log of target device

Daffodil

But same replies to reinstall...but no solution ...after many reinstallations too no desired effect...

When i end the spycall it is shown in call log...please anybody guide me....should I do anything in the phone setting to get the perfect result

Hai...phone app is properly in the target device and phone app is set as default app.but then also the same issue...monitor number is visible in target phone after spycall.

NOTE:spycall is answered secretly but when we end the spycall ...display brightens and our call is displayed in recent call logs

but monitor number is still visible in target phone's call log after the spycall ends.(but it is answered secretly without the knowledge of target ).i have set every thing in target device according the instructions given in the replies of support team.but still no desired response.                                                                                                                                                          model number:samsung F62 OS:11

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, 

Spycall, does have certain limitation

as of this moment, we have updated the version of our software that fix some bugs

But a reminder for updating the version of non rooted device. 
It must be done manually. 

If having the most updated version will have the same issue, please provide us your ticket ID so that we can take a look at your account

• 5 months later...

Hi guys. If the Spycall appears in the call log then this indicates that the Phone Monitor App is not set to be the default phone app. At the moment, it is not possible to verify what the default phone app is on the device without getting it in your hands, but we've started looking into a solution for this.

So in the meantime, if you believe that the issue is with our app, and not how it's been configured on the phone, then we would be happy to set up a remote viewing session where our development team troubleshoots the phone with you. This would require you get the device in your hands