Request service

nono

Please help all of you in answer to my question as soon suspended

Is this a spyware program must prove that the person's phone to be the victim of spying on him?

How is the installation you must get on the phone proved victim and the program? Or have you proved the program remotely via a message? Or via Bluetooth? Or via the phone number of the person that I can Atjss it?

Please help me because its aim to be the victim of espionage I can not take him to his cell phone and I can not send a Bluetooth

I can only send him a message or phone call. Please please answer my questions

Please help all of you in answer to my question as soon suspended

Is this a spyware program must prove that the person's phone to be the victim of spying on him?

How is the installation you must get on the phone proved victim and the program? Or have you proved the program remotely via a message? Or via Bluetooth? Or via the phone number of the person that I can Atjss it?

Please help me because its aim to be the victim of espionage I can not take him to his cell phone and I can not send a Bluetooth

I can only send him a message or phone call. Please please answer my questions

Im not sure I understand all your questions, but you must have access to the Target phone and must download the software directly into this phone itself, using the phone's Internet connection. There is no remote installation. Legally, you should own this phone or should be an authorized administrator of the device.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Phil83