Jailbroken

Atonement

I am totally clueless as to what everyone means by "Jailbroken". Can someone explain this to me? Also, I read that I will need the "model, OS & boot ROM". The model and OS I can get but where do I find the "boot ROM"? He has an iPhone3GS and I have an LG-LV Touch. I can easily find all kinds of info on my LG under my "settings" button but his doesn't tell me much of anything. I really want to purchase the FLEXISPY-PRO-X but after spending quite a bit of money on other products that didn't work as stated, I want to make sure I'm not getting something that will fall into the same category. Thanks for anything you can tell me.

I am totally clueless as to what everyone means by "Jailbroken". Can someone explain this to me? Also, I read that I will need the "model, OS & boot ROM". The model and OS I can get but where do I find the "boot ROM"? He has an iPhone3GS and I have an LG-LV Touch. I can easily find all kinds of info on my LG under my "settings" button but his doesn't tell me much of anything. I really want to purchase the FLEXISPY-PRO-X but after spending quite a bit of money on other products that didn't work as stated, I want to make sure I'm not getting something that will fall into the same category. Thanks for anything you can tell me.

When you purchase an iPhone you have to buy all applications from the Apple Store. Jailbreaking allows you to run third party software on the phone that is not available on the Apple store.

You need to check the firmware version on the TARGET iPhone. To do this see the website below:

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2007/10/03/how-to-check-the-firmware-version-of-iphone/

As long as the TARGET phone has firmware 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 Flexispy will work properly.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Phil83