Flexi Spy Pro X

dconeone

Sorry if you have answered this question too many times but I keep recieving conflicting information.

Can you please confirm if my target phone (blackberry curve 8330) is compatible with your Flexi Spy Pro X?

If this is questionable, what specifically do I need to do to confirm compatability?

Thank you!

Sorry if you have answered this question too many times but I keep recieving conflicting information.

Can you please confirm if my target phone (blackberry curve 8330) is compatible with your Flexi Spy Pro X?

If this is questionable, what specifically do I need to do to confirm compatability?

Thank you!

There is not any conflicting information if you look in the correct place. There is only ONE official source for compatible models. We consistently point everyone to the PHONES page of http://www.flexispy.com. The direct link is http://utilities.flexispy.com/checkphones.jsp This is the ONLY official source for FlexiSPY compatible Target models. If it doesn't appear on these pages then its simply not supported (except in the case of Windows Mobile, for which we support all WM models unless noted otherwise).

Just select your platform first (BB, WM, etc.) and then the product title (Light, Pro, Pro-X). Some models may be supported for one product title but not for another (Light or Pro-X for example).

Please do not post questions asking what models are supported. This answer will not change.

• 1 month later...

Thank you!

I have the same question and based on their site, Blackberry curve 8330 is not compatable. That's too bad, I guess I won't be able to use the software.

I have the same question and based on their site, Blackberry curve 8330 is not compatable. That's too bad, I guess I won't be able to use the software.

Please look at each product category; Light, Pro and Pro-X. Most models are supported for all product titles but this is not always the case. You'll find the 8330 is listed for Blackberry Light, but not Pro or Pro-X. If a model doesn't appear under any product title, it isn't supported.