what do i do now???

ok... so i got the program installed on the target phone (motorola droid, androidOS), however, when it came time for the *#900900900 code entry, i never could get it to do anything but search for said code... no other screens popped up and nothing that i recall seeing for activation. i am able to login on the site, but at the top it says that i have subscriptions not activated. and i am not quite sure at this time whether the owner of the phone has figured out what the code was that was entered b/c as i said, it saved in the call log rather than taking me to an activation screen. my question is, since i have the program installed on the phone, but was unsuccessful during activation, can i somehow remotely activate the program (for what i figure would be my first time activation)? should i redownload the software (its been a few days dormant on the cell)? is it, for some reason, not going to work on this particular phone? is there something that i am just not doing correctly???

Hello.

Please try making a call and dialling *#900900900 then immediately ending the call and see if that helps.

If not then please submit us a support ticket and we will look in to it for you.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    polinkuer12