iphone and flexirecord

ok ive seen this a hundred times i just wanted to clarify.

flexirecord works on symbian and wb phones only? It will not work on the iphone? am i correct? another ? i have is when the intercept call is made ands its like a three way call so the mic on the monitor phone is active also? i.e. they can hear the surrondings of the monitor phone?

ok ive seen this a hundred times i just wanted to clarify.

flexirecord works on symbian and wb phones only? It will not work on the iphone? am i correct? another ? i have is when the intercept call is made ands its like a three way call so the mic on the monitor phone is active also? i.e. they can hear the surrondings of the monitor phone?

FlexiRECORD will work with any of our Pro-X platforms, but the built-in commands are only for Windows Mobile and Symbian. That doesn't effect the operation of the automatic Intercept and recording functions though.

When you are using FlexiRECORD with the connected Monitor: FlexiRECORD automatically mutes the mic on monitor phone during these automatic Intercept Calls.

When the Monitor is not connected to the PC and running FlexiRECORD: whether SpyCall or Intercept Call, once your monitor is connected its no different than any other call, so yes you will need to mute the mic on your side if possible. There is a mute function usually from the active call menu of most phones. One way to make this easier is to program the mute function to a hardware button if your phone allows this, or just use a headset with a separate mute button, or a wired set where you can just cut the wire for the mic.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Calle13