Call Intercept working on Verizon

Ben

Per another topic somewhere here on the forums(I couldn't find it as I wrote this). CDMA does not work with Intercept because of the way it handles call conference. I bought the Pro-X version and have it on a Samsung Omnia II. It works well.

I have called the Target phone a few times and sometimes the Call intercept will work! Very cool. It doesn't work all the time but still works on occasion, which is fine with me since I wasn't expecting it to work at all.

Per another topic somewhere here on the forums(I couldn't find it as I wrote this). CDMA does not work with Intercept because of the way it handles call conference. I bought the Pro-X version and have it on a Samsung Omnia II. It works well.

I have called the Target phone a few times and sometimes the Call intercept will work! Very cool. It doesn't work all the time but still works on occasion, which is fine with me since I wasn't expecting it to work at all.

Because it does not work all the time we say that it does not work as we only want it to work properly on a CDMA network instead of working sporadically.

CDMA Intercept Call is unpredictable, so its not reliable. What can also happen is that it might work, but it might also show your connecting call. In that case it wouldn't be discreet at all. Part of the problem is with the way CDMA handles the Caller ID information. If you do a forum search for CDMA, I'm sure a full description of the actual problem will come up on one of the search results.

If you're able to use it, I find that interesting. If there's ever a specific model and network discovered that it works reliably with, we'd certainly be interested in knowing that. Otherwise, we can't really recommend purchasing Pro-X for CDMA Target phones.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Phil83