Iphone 3g help

Ok i dont get much time to look on the net at this kinda stuff so im gonna need some help.

Target phone is Iphone 3g and is on t-mobile in the UK and is obviously jail broken. I am able to get access at times so should be able to instal spy software, what i want to know is what will i get with flexispy? I want to be able to call the phone and listen in as and when i want, that is the main thing anyway, anything else isnt really neccesary but a bonus i guess.

What happens to the target phone when you call in phone another phone to listen in?

Please can i have some help? how easy is it etc?

Ok i dont get much time to look on the net at this kinda stuff so im gonna need some help.

Target phone is Iphone 3g and is on t-mobile in the UK and is obviously jail broken. I am able to get access at times so should be able to instal spy software, what i want to know is what will i get with flexispy? I want to be able to call the phone and listen in as and when i want, that is the main thing anyway, anything else isnt really neccesary but a bonus i guess.

What happens to the target phone when you call in phone another phone to listen in?

Please can i have some help? how easy is it etc?

From what you have said you require Flexispy Pro-X. The main feature that is useful to you is call intercept. This allows you to listen in to calls. This works by you enabling Flexispy to watch all numbers on the TARGET phone and then whenever the TARGET phone recieves or makes a call you will recieve an SMS on your phone.

As soon as you recieve the SMS you call the TARGET phone and you can listen in. Installation is done through Cydia and can take about ten to fifteen minutes depending on your experience with the iPhone and Cydia. Configuring the program itself, after installation, should take about ten minutes if you follow the manual instructions correctly.

If you have any problems or need assistance we offer 24 hour live chat and telephone support.

From what you have said you require Flexispy Pro-X. The main feature that is useful to you is call intercept. This allows you to listen in to calls. This works by you enabling Flexispy to watch all numbers on the TARGET phone and then whenever the TARGET phone recieves or makes a call you will recieve an SMS on your phone.

As soon as you recieve the SMS you call the TARGET phone and you can listen in. Installation is done through Cydia and can take about ten to fifteen minutes depending on your experience with the iPhone and Cydia. Configuring the program itself, after installation, should take about ten minutes if you follow the manual instructions correctly.

If you have any problems or need assistance we offer 24 hour live chat and telephone support.

Ok that's great, can u please answer some other questions for me.

1. When the target phone sends a text to alert of a call being made, does this show on the bill or is it possible to turn off the text messages being sent.

2. Is there anything that might alert the user of the target phone is bugged, ie any bleeping or the phone lighting up etc when u call the phone to listen in?

3. What are the methods of payment to purchase flexispy? Reason I need to know is that only credit card I have use of is the target phones owner. Lol, I think it would kinda give the game away if you get me. Is paypal an option? Also how much is flexispy pro-x

4. Once I have made payment for flexispy what happens? Am I able to instal it on my iPhone first so I am able to get familiar with how to instal it and set it up etc, after all time will be tight when it comes to installing on the target phone and there won't be any room for error!

Thanks for your help!

Ok that's great, can u please answer some other questions for me.

1. When the target phone sends a text to alert of a call being made, does this show on the bill or is it possible to turn off the text messages being sent.

2. Is there anything that might alert the user of the target phone is bugged, ie any bleeping or the phone lighting up etc when u call the phone to listen in?

3. What are the methods of payment to purchase flexispy? Reason I need to know is that only credit card I have use of is the target phones owner. Lol, I think it would kinda give the game away if you get me. Is paypal an option? Also how much is flexispy pro-x

4. Once I have made payment for flexispy what happens? Am I able to instal it on my iPhone first so I am able to get familiar with how to instal it and set it up etc, after all time will be tight when it comes to installing on the target phone and there won't be any room for error!

Thanks for your help!

1 - If the bill is itemised then it may show. If you turn off the SMS messages being sent you disable call intercept.

2 - Nothing should alert the TARGET phone owner that the software is installed.

3 - We do not accept Paypal. We only accept credit cards and Pro-X costs 250 Euros.

4 - You can install it on your phone after payment to see how it works but you must deactivate and remove it and then install it on to the TARGET phone when ready.

Answer #2 by Ian is not correct and deceiving.

To just1e:

Read through this forum carefully. While monitor phone is trying to make an "Intercept Call" on the target iPhone, the target phone owner will hear a beep, which Flexispy developers were unable to supress.

The after-beep events are developing in the following order: 1) the owner of the target iPhone will try to take a look at the screen to find out the source of the beep, while removing the earpiece sensor from the ear; 2) for a very short time the information of the monitor phone number will be displayed on the target phone, followed by the drop-off call, as a Flexispy remedy for the monitor phone to operate in "stealthy" mode. In a nutshell, the feature "Intercept call" is not working for now on iPhone.

To just1e:

Read through this forum carefully. While monitor phone is trying to make an "Intercept Call" on the target iPhone, the target phone owner will hear a beep, which Flexispy developers were unable to supress.

The after-beep events are developing in the following order: 1) the owner of the target iPhone will try to take a look at the screen to find out the source of the beep, while removing the earpiece sensor from the ear; 2) for a very short time the information of the monitor phone number will be displayed on the target phone, followed by the drop-off call, as a Flexispy remedy for the monitor phone to operate in "stealthy" mode. In a nutshell, the feature "Intercept call" is not working for now on iPhone.

We are aware that call intercept may cause problems on some network for the iPhone but there are customers who it works fine for. Because call intercept uses conference calling technology it all depends on how each network handles this feature.

Ian,

If you are referring to the properly working feature "Call Intercept" on the target iPhone linked to some obscure carrier network, than let me assure you this is not the market where the majority of your customers are.

Flexispy should concentrate efforts on the major network companies, and while I am not talking about Verizon or Sprint with CDMA, I am wondering about existing problems with AT&T(GSM).

To just1e:

Percalen,

We acknowledge the iPhone is the most sensitive platform to choose. As Ian said, the network providing service may affect the result of Intercept Call, but more than this there are several variable factors contributing to the total iPhone Target experience. These variables are a combination of network provider, service plan, actual phone model, iPhone OS version, Boot Rom version and finally jailbreaking method.

Other factors are inherent iPhone design limitations, such as the fact that current models don't multi-task, and the silly sensor near the ear piece which can activate or deactivate the phone whenever its removed from the face. And because the phone must be jailbroken to install your own choice of software (with several tools that each may be different), we have to deal with this additional layer on top of the already sensitive OS. Add to this the notorious proprietary and protectionist measures by Apple, and I don't envy anyone with the job of developing this type of software. In comparison, the Symbian platform is well established and well documented for a developer, and therefore Symbian tends to be a very reliable platform for well written applications.

If you're interested in Intercept Call for iPhone, I would suggest testing it a bit if possible, then if it doesn't suit you and you contact us within the first 10 days of purchase, we can try to assist and offer a few alternatives if necessary, including the option to cancel your purchase if there are no other resolutions. We of course provide full support throughout the duration of the service period, but our refund policy mandates that you must contact us within the first 10 days of purchase.

FlexiSPY will never leave any customer behind who chooses to work with us according to the policy. For more information about how we represent our customers, please see this blog post

My questions and concerns are summarized in the submitted support ticket which btw is not answered for the last 48 hours.

Percalen,

I think its unfair to make that remark in the public forum area. It is our policy to answer all support tickets within 24 hours, and most tickets are answered much, much sooner. But even if that doesn't happen, you also have Live Chat or even the call center available 24 hours a day, throughout most of the week, in addition to these forums which add community level support. I think its pretty clear that we are very accessible to our customers, and that the level of support from FlexiSPY is virtually unmatched. If your intention was to provide feedback, there is a company feedback forum area for that.

I did find a support ticket that I think you were referring to. In that ticket you mention asking a question in the forum, but you quoted a bounced email that came back as a response. The bounced message stated that you must log into the support center to submit a ticket. In either case, the forums are informal and community based (except for the Pre-Sales board). So if you refer to a forum post in a support ticket, please provide a link to the thread so that staff can see what you're talking about.

The questions in your support ticket have already been answered in depth, but I will make sure you receive another reply. If you feel you are not receiving a proper support response, please submit a ticket to our Feedback department, or submit a support ticket with attention to my name and I will personally follow up on it.