Syncing target device

Ashleyshae95

I'm having the same problem for the last 17 hours. Phone is not syncing or nothing. They could at least send out a email to all registered emails stating that its a problem and they are looking into it. At this rate, we all should get a month free. 

They promote that certain services work, but only about 5 or 6 actually works, and I had them do the install. A month later I see a software update on the portal but then tell me I have to have the target phone in hand to do this. What a crock! Something like that should be a push service after they do the initial install! How am I suppose to get the phone again for a hour? On my dashboard, it's not even displaying the correct IMEI number of the target phone.

YES its connected to the internet and wifi at all times and YES the software is still on there because if a phone call is made or received the monitor phone still receives the text.

False advertisement at its best.

12 minutes ago, AngelEyes said:

Same issue here   It is not syncing with server for hours at a time.

Commands not working

They updated my auto and now nothing is working, also I still had 3 months before I was due to renew

In Acct settings it will not retrieve anything at all

This happened last year as well for about a whole month 

It was a server issue.  This is so frustrating then they charge you and don't credit you for downtime