Delay in data and other concerns, please help!?

hey im a new memeber and have recently bought the flexispy pro x package! But im starting to have problems and concerns, please help!?

Firstly, i have noticed that there is a delay in the data when i log into the flexispy login site and request location, gps locator or even a delay in sms and phone records by 5-6hours! Why is this so delayed and this isnt what i want, i had thought that the data you receive from the target phone to the login data page is instant or a slight delay not 5-6 hours, please help in fixing this!?

Secondly, there are times when i call the target phone and the number is available or in some cases i call the target phone and it rings instead of the call being a spycall where i listen in to the surroundings! i now have the trouble and worry of the target phone calling me back at random times but i dont answer!! why is this happening and how can i avoid this??

Lastly, i wanted to know if i am able to change the number i have atm to another number since im already getting calls back from the target phone! but i need to do this remotely as i dont have access to the target phone anymore!?

hey im a new memeber and have recently bought the flexispy pro x package! But im starting to have problems and concerns, please help!?

Firstly, i have noticed that there is a delay in the data when i log into the flexispy login site and request location, gps locator or even a delay in sms and phone records by 5-6hours! Why is this so delayed and this isnt what i want, i had thought that the data you receive from the target phone to the login data page is instant or a slight delay not 5-6 hours, please help in fixing this!?

Secondly, there are times when i call the target phone and the number is available or in some cases i call the target phone and it rings instead of the call being a spycall where i listen in to the surroundings! i now have the trouble and worry of the target phone calling me back at random times but i dont answer!! why is this happening and how can i avoid this??

Lastly, i wanted to know if i am able to change the number i have atm to another number since im already getting calls back from the target phone! but i need to do this remotely as i dont have access to the target phone anymore!?

The software will report data to the web account according to the time schedule you set. You may think the data is late if the time zone for where you live is not the same as the server time. As for the other two questions please submit this as a support ticket with as much information as possible and we will assist you.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    muffingrove