How to turn off the camera shooting notification sound when using a Galaxy smartphone device in Korea and other countries

lopezer83

Today, camera and video recordings are legally set to sound on smartphone devices in certain areas of Samsung Galaxy handsets (e.g., Korea where I live now). However, when we used the Flexispy program, when we ordered the remote, remote, and video to be run on the target device, the target device made a loud camera noise, so the monitor installed the security program and deleted the Flexispy program we were using.

I studied and found a way to avoid this problem. And when I looked up posts in this community, I found that there are brothers in the same problem as me. So I organize and share the content that I have learned from my studies with the thought that it will be helpful for someone. First, we need an SDK platform tool program.

https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools

Select and install the operating system you are using on this site. I will attach the file as an attachment to this post for our community users. The attached file is named tools.7z. If you understand this first, and you downloaded the file, all you have to do is... You must set up usb debugging on your smartphone Settings - Mobile phone information - Software information - Touch the build number continuously to activate the developer mode of the Galaxy machine.

If the developer mode is activated, if you look below on the Galaxy setup screen, you can enter the developer option and enable usb debugging among those options. Your smartphone has been set up. Download the attached file or ADB file and extract it later. And run CMD.EXE on the Windows operating system.

This menu will be launched by typing CMD in the Quick Launch window of the Windows Start menu. Next, run CMD.EXE to navigate to where the ADB file is located. In my case, file exists in C:\tools because it is installed at the top of the drive. And like the attached picture, you can enter the command to complete it.

The method I shared today is an easy one without having to install rooting or camera silent applications. If the above settings are complete, set the volume of the system notification tone for the device to zero.

This will completely complete. And if you want to restore a silent target device to make a camera notification sound again after a while, you can type the command to remove the above camera sound and the instrument can make a sound again.

"adb shell settings put system csc_pref_camera_forced_shuttersound_key 1"

I hope that all community users will be happy with their families at the end of the year, and I hope that the development program of the Flexispy team will be stabilized and developed more next year.

The upload capacity is limited on the community bulletin board, so I attach a course picture to my personal blog.

https://blog.naver.com/lopezer888/222186076115