Legal in Thailand ?

kam270

Is this software legal to install and use in Thailand ?

Thanks for the replies.

Whether you're asking about Thailand or anywhere else, this is a complex question. Only a consultation with legal professionals familiar with both your own unique use of the software, as well as the laws of state in question could provide any reputable answers. Therefore any replies in this forum will be strongly moderated.

This article is found in our Knowledge Base http://support.flexispy.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=62

1.19 Is this software legal?

Purchasing, downloading or owning any type of software is rarely illegal in itself. However it is the responsibility of the user to ascertain and obey all applicable laws in their country, regarding the use of FlexiSPY or any software. Conditions may or may not include whether you are installing it onto your own phone or someone else's, whether or not the Target user has agreed to be monitored, etc.

In any case we cannot be responsible nor can we advise you on such legalities. If you are in doubt, consult your local attorney before using FlexiSPY.

Is this software legal to install and use in Thailand ?

Thanks for the replies.

hi,

i use this product in thailand and have no problems doing so,it is installed on my second fone as i wanted to play with it.

my reason for using it is as a back up of my call logs and sms messages,i dont get a hard copy bill as its a pay as you go sim card.

im sure if you purchase your own mobile which you own and install this for the same purpose and someone else happens to use the mobile i dont think there is any legal recourse that could be taken against you.

This would work but the Thai girl in question is unlikely to accept a phone without a great deal of suspicion and it is unlikely to get used.

Thanks for your suggestion.

hi,

i use this product in thailand and have no problems doing so,it is installed on my second fone as i wanted to play with it.

my reason for using it is as a back up of my call logs and sms messages,i dont get a hard copy bill as its a pay as you go sim card.

im sure if you purchase your own mobile which you own and install this for the same purpose and someone else happens to use the mobile i dont think there is any legal recourse that could be taken against you.

This would work but the Thai girl in question is unlikely to accept a phone without a great deal of suspicion and it is unlikely to get used.

Thanks for your suggestion.

I am not sure of anyone who would turn down the gift of a free phone :)

I am not sure of anyone who would turn down the gift of a free phone :)

Well the question was whether or not its legal in (_insert state/country here_). I am not so sure that ownership of the phone always makes a difference. This is a topic that cannot really be discussed. The only room for legal debate is between qualified legal experts.

That having been said; YES its legal, providing you use it in a legal manner. This will have to be true in virtually any country. If you are concerned about the legality of any specific case of use, you should seek only competent legal consul who understands both how you intend to use it as well as any applicable local laws.

Getting it installed is another issue, which is relatively easy, and it performs just as well in any country.