HELP!!! HOW TO Transferring newly purchased Quarterly extreme license key to previously expired license on Currently Active Device with expired weekly license

kburgan

I currently only have one Active monitored device.. (ex: "Bob's iphone 7")
that was previously using the WEEKLY iphone extreme package... I purchased a new iphone extreme QUARTERLY package which I would like to use with "Bob's iPhone 7" now that the weekly license is currently expired. Can I please have this set up to replace that weekly expiration so the device may be monitored again as it is still currently in Active state.
Please respond as soon as respectfully possible as I would like to keep monitoring this device ASAP..

Thank you!!

I currently have been monitoring a phone using a weekly license; which has expired.

i purchased a quarterly license, however.. in my account it shows separate from the active device being monitored.

I wanted to use this quarterly license with the current active device that ive been monitoring...

any ideas??

thanks!!

7 hours ago, kburgan said:

I currently have been monitoring a phone using a weekly license; which has expired.

i purchased a quarterly license, however.. in my account it shows separate from the active device being monitored.

I wanted to use this quarterly license with the current active device that ive been monitoring...

any ideas??

thanks!!

Please DM me your license key and email address