Extreme Package: Call recording, screenshots, IM images etc not working

Conrad

Hi,

I purchased extreme annual package.  Please help me with the below issues.

Call recording was not working. The audio's recorded were playing background noise but no conversation recorded. I tried changing the audio recording source but now it stopped recording altogether. Voip recording is also causing issues.

Images from camera are visible. Other images such as photos shared via whatsapp and other im's are not visible. Screenshots taken are also not visible.

Can you please help fixing these issues.

Thank you.

Hi Conrad, I have looked into your account and have the following comments

• Call Recording audio plays background noise but no conversation — We can see that Audio was captured clearly with both sides of the conversations when you used AOSP as the recording source. Please change the source back to AOSP and let us know the result
  • VoIP Call recording causing issues — We cannot find any issue with the quality of your VoIP call recordings. Can you please describe the issues you believe you're experiencing in greater depth as well as which IM is causing the issue?
  • Photos shared via WhatsApp and other IM not visible — At the moment for non-rooted Android phones, photos shared through IM are not captured (Unless the shared photo is saved to the gallery) We are working on an improvement for this which will become available in a future release
  • Screenshots taken by the phone user are not captured — This is a known limitation for One plus devices

Call Recording: Current setting is AOSP but still the call recording is not working well. There is a lot of clarity issue as the call is not recorded properly. Kindly check todays log.

VoIP: Will check and confirm again.

Photos shared via whatsapp are saved to the gallery but still dont show up on the portal.

Kindly help me with the call recordings.