call centre

jonjon

Hi,

I have tried to call the call centre to find out if ProX is compatible with the Nokia 6700 (Stainless Steel version), as the list only refers to the slide version. It did ring through but there after a few rings, the message stated that there were no operators available and to call back later.

Please can you let me know if the phone is compatible and if the phones are manned 24/7.

Thanks,

Jon

Hi,

I have tried to call the call centre to find out if ProX is compatible with the Nokia 6700 (Stainless Steel version), as the list only refers to the slide version. It did ring through but there after a few rings, the message stated that there were no operators available and to call back later.

Please can you let me know if the phone is compatible and if the phones are manned 24/7.

Thanks,

Jon

Hi Jon,

We are available nearly 24 hours, except for a short period in the week around Monday. Sometimes you'll receive voice mail even during operator hours, if no staff is available to take the call. That's ok, you can leave a message and we'll call you back.

If you log into the Support Center you'll see our Live Chat icon, and just under that is a link to our Online Support Schedule, or you can go directly to the Support Calendar by clicking the Calendar menu here in the forums. Our online hours are posted here, with exceptions when applicable. You can also submit a Ticket at any time. All Tickets, phone calls or Live Chat requests will be answered or replied to as soon as possible.

As for your question, we always tell customers to consult the supported phones list. These are the only models we certify will fully work. If its not on the list, our support staff can't confirm any differently. If there are two different models, they will have two different model numbers. I don't think a slide version will have the same model number and/or name as a non-slide version.

One thing you can do is to check the pages for Light and Pro as well. If you see that a particular model is listed under Light but does not appear under Pro-X, this tells you that something about that particular model is not compatible with one or more of the Pro-X features.

We update the phones lists only when we are confident a model will perform as expected, but if you'd like to ask further questions, please submit a support ticket or leave a voice mail if necessary, and we'll be sure to get back to you in a reasonable period of time.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Phil83