I have had the software barely one month and November 13th ALL APP SCREENSHOTS have suddenly stopped. I can only see key log information which is so frustrating because you can’t tell what the other party is saying. I can’t use ambient, remvideo, app activity, or ANYTHING. I paid for the EXTREME ANNUAL package. The phone says active and I do see calls BUT I have to click on call log, there is no icon of how many calls. Nothing shows up. I just have to click on something. 😣 I’ve reached out to support many times on this issue with no help. Could someone PLEASE help me?? I feel scammed. I am trying to be hopeful. 

9 minutes ago, Pavielle said:

I have had the software barely one month and November 13th ALL APP SCREENSHOTS have suddenly stopped. I can only see key log information which is so frustrating because you can’t tell what the other party is saying. I can’t use ambient, remvideo, app activity, or ANYTHING. I paid for the EXTREME ANNUAL package. The phone says active and I do see calls BUT I have to click on call log, there is no icon of how many calls. Nothing shows up. I just have to click on something. 😣 I’ve reached out to support many times on this issue with no help. Could someone PLEASE help me?? I feel scammed. I am trying to be hopeful. 

Please DM me your license key and I'll look into this