stuck again

baktus22

Today is the second time in the past two days that something happened and commands sent (ambient for example) are not getting executed, without any apparent reason, and moreover- there is no syncing. It use to happen 6-7 months ago. Is there a reason for it or is it just in my case?   

Hello Guys.

Well my flexy extreme was working very well for like two month's, but since last week start failing again. It started with not delivering all the data from the target phone, as I was actually having whatsapp conversations with the target phone and those were never in the reports, so I guess is missing to delivery all the data. Later the remvideo stop working as before and even if I click now the sync bottom in the dash board I have most of the time a message, saying ' account error...failed to send sync command..contact support '. I put a ticket through but I just have a replied with a basic info on how to push the sync command, but since that's it's not working I am in like a dead end. And sadly I just renew the membership. Any ideas of what's happenning will be highly appreciated.

Felix

12 hours ago, Felix said:

Hello Guys.

Well my flexy extreme was working very well for like two month's, but since last week start failing again. It started with not delivering all the data from the target phone, as I was actually having whatsapp conversations with the target phone and those were never in the reports, so I guess is missing to delivery all the data. Later the remvideo stop working as before and even if I click now the sync bottom in the dash board I have most of the time a message, saying ' account error...failed to send sync command..contact support '. I put a ticket through but I just have a replied with a basic info on how to push the sync command, but since that's it's not working I am in like a dead end. And sadly I just renew the membership. Any ideas of what's happenning will be highly appreciated.

Felix

Hi Felix, looking into this for you - thanks.