Connection failed

Ameng

40 minutes ago, Greg Dill said:

I lost target phone connection 6 hours ago as well and don't have access to the phone. Didn't know if anyone else was having this problem. 

My target phone upgraded to Android OS 11 last night and completely stopped Flexispy. Is it possible your target phone did the same?

OS 11 has some major security upgraded aimed to stop apps like Flexispy. 

15 hours ago, Dakota said:

我们的系统显示电话在几小时前最后一次连接。请按照本指南中列出的故障排除步骤进行操作,并让我知道结果
https://support.flexispy.com/portal/en/kb/articles/data-not-uploading#Determine_if_FlexiSPY_is_Active

send SMS the TARGET phone show the message.No message receive.

8 hours ago, Greg Dill said:

20201029_164952.thumb.jpg.9b2c9f3e64d07b8eee8fb7965f10708e.jpgNo I have all updates turned off and phone is fully rooted. Commands go through successfully but main portal says not connected for 8 hours now.Screenshot_20201029-150134_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0b0c34083809ca526f2b2b82f7f31423.jpg

Hi Greg. After some troubleshooting we were able to bring the client back to life on your device. Things should be working again.

I have finished the reinstallation and it is shown in the platform, but it still cannot be updated.In other words, it only runs once during the installation to collect the information, and the program does not run properly after the installation.

38 minutes ago, Ameng said:

I have finished the reinstallation and it is shown in the platform, but it still cannot be updated.In other words, it only runs once during the installation to collect the information, and the program does not run properly after the installation.

Thank you for this. There is clearly some application or service on your device which is interfering with the operation of FlexiSPY.

We are definitely willing to help you further but it would require you to work with us with a debug version not the application to get to the bottom of the problem

If you would like to do this please let me know. To compensate you for your time we would be happy to give you your subscription for free.

Are you available to chat via IM such as Skype?

Go into settings under software update and turn auto update off. May want to check google play protect and make sure it's off as well as it use to uninstall flexispy from target phone. They may have fixed this not sure. I also turn off lookout to keep it from seeing flexispy as a threat and removing it. Hope this helps. 

10 minutes ago, Greg Dill said:

Go into settings under software update and turn auto update off. May want to check google play protect and make sure it's off as well as it use to uninstall flexispy from target phone. They may have fixed this not sure. I also turn off lookout to keep it from seeing flexispy as a threat and removing it. Hope this helps. 

Thank you!! I will definitely give it a try! I hate the OS updates! They mess up Flexispy ever time!

On 10/30/2020 at 3:17 PM, Dakota said:

Thank you for this. There is clearly some application or service on your device which is interfering with the operation of FlexiSPY.

We are definitely willing to help you further but it would require you to work with us with a debug version not the application to get to the bottom of the problem

If you would like to do this please let me know. To compensate you for your time we would be happy to give you your subscription for free.

Are you available to chat via IM such as Skype?

hello?I can skype. Are you still there?