ProX questions

jonjon

Hi,

Please can you let me know that if you can intercept calls from witheld numbers with ProX, as I have read that you can only set certain trigger numbers. What if you wanted to intercept all calls including witheld numbers.

Also, aside from the inital annual fee, am I right in assuming that each time updates are sent, the target phone should have subscribed to internet access with the mobile service provider.

And lastly, if for example a contract sim which had internet access was removed with a PAYG sim which had no internet access, would the PAYG updates be sent once the contract sim was put back or would this not be sent at all?

Please can you also let me know if there is a contact no. instead of using email or going through a long process as I have done just to ask a few questions, as you pride yourselves in the customer service and ease of use that you promote.

Thanks,

Jon.

Hi,

Please can you let me know that if you can intercept calls from witheld numbers with ProX, as I have read that you can only set certain trigger numbers. What if you wanted to intercept all calls including witheld numbers.

Also, aside from the inital annual fee, am I right in assuming that each time updates are sent, the target phone should have subscribed to internet access with the mobile service provider.

And lastly, if for example a contract sim which had internet access was removed with a PAYG sim which had no internet access, would the PAYG updates be sent once the contract sim was put back or would this not be sent at all?

Please can you also let me know if there is a contact no. instead of using email or going through a long process as I have done just to ask a few questions, as you pride yourselves in the customer service and ease of use that you promote.

Thanks,

Jon.

1 - Call intercept will inform you of any call that the TARGET makes or recives if you set it to 'Watch all numbers'. These include withheld numbers.

2 - We recommend that all TARGET phones have an internet plan when using Flexispy.

3 - If the SIM was PAYG the software would still collect data and then it would send it once the SIM either had internet access or was replaced with one that had internet.

4 - Please see this article:

http://support.flexispy.com/index.php?_m=news&_a=viewnews&newsid=40

Thanks for the info Ian.

Please can you let me know if the monitor phone can be an ordinary phone or has to be compatible with flexispy. Will it require an internet connection and prox downloaded on it too?

Also, please can you let me know if there is a contact no. for any urgent queries or is everything via email or the web account.

Cheers,

Jon.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Phil83