FlexiRecord

Hi,

I have FlexiProx and thinking of getting FlexiRecord so I won't have to physically monitor the target phone.

Anyone has any experience on the FlexiRecord? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I have FlexiProx and thinking of getting FlexiRecord so I won't have to physically monitor the target phone.

Anyone has any experience on the FlexiRecord? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Hey jojo. Just remember you need to use a Windows Mobile device as the Monitor when you're running FlexiRECORD on a Windows PC. But it can be any old WM device that you can find, since it probably won't be your primary phone for personal use.

Hey jojo. Just remember you need to use a Windows Mobile device as the Monitor when you're running FlexiRECORD on a Windows PC. But it can be any old WM device that you can find, since it probably won't be your primary phone for personal use.

I am aware of that. I have an old Palm Treo that runs Windows Mobile version 6.5. I just need to make sure that the target phone user won't notice that the calls are being recorded. (i.e., no clicking sounds, calls dropped, connection problems, battery heating up, lights coming on when making calls, etc.)as these symptoms occur when I make spy calls to the target phone. I have previously submitted ticket and according to Ian he will have engineer take a look at them but the ticket appeared to be closed without being resolved as of now, thus I thought of getting FlexiRecord. I just need assurance that this thing is going to work as advertised without any problems.

Thanks

I am aware of that. I have an old Palm Treo that runs Windows Mobile version 6.5. I just need to make sure that the target phone user won't notice that the calls are being recorded. (i.e., no clicking sounds, calls dropped, connection problems, battery heating up, lights coming on when making calls, etc.)as these symptoms occur when I make spy calls to the target phone. I have previously submitted ticket and according to Ian he will have engineer take a look at them but the ticket appeared to be closed without being resolved as of now, thus I thought of getting FlexiRecord. I just need assurance that this thing is going to work as advertised without any problems.

Thanks

Well, what you need to understand is that FlexiRECORD works completely independent of Pro-X. It won't affect the operation of the Intercept Call at all, it simply records the conversation from the Monitor phone that is connected to the call.

The issues that you bring up could only be related to either the Intercept Call or to the Target phone itself. However, most of what you mentioned would not be caused by Pro-X or Intercept Call at all. The only thing happening when you make an Intercept Call is that the software on the Target is automatically connecting your call discreetly via the conference ability of the Target.

Clicking sounds might be coming from your own end of the conversation, which is why we say you should mute your own Monitor phone when making that call, or clicking could be due to radio interference in the environment (weak signal or electro-magnetic and power sources near either the Target or the Monitor at the time of the call).

Calls dropping could only be a connection issue, possibly a weak signal from the network that could happen sometimes to anyone, but totally unaffected by Pro-X, same as with any other type of connection issues.

The battery should only heat up as it normally would with any phone activity, but if you are making SpyCalls and listening remotely for very long periods of time then it might happen, just the same way a phone will normally heat up if talking for an hour or so. This is normal use of the phone, and the Spycall is a normal call like any other. If by chance you are capturing GPS location minute by minute, this also requires a lot of battery power and might cause the battery to heat or drain quicker. But this is all about how you are using the software, or the Target phone itself actually.

The backlight may initially just flash when the SpyCall is first connected, as the backlight will normally light up with any phone activity, but it is immediately silenced and in any case no connecting call information is displayed. Some models may not light up at all, this depends on which platform of the software you are using, and may depend on individual Target models.

Support may be able to help improve your experience of certain things, but whatever normally happens during your SpyCalls or Intercept Calls will not change just because you are recording the conversation. The recording is done directly from your own Monitor that happens to be connected to the call, so nothing on the Target end is affected by that.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    JassicaHazel