Speed of GPS Tracking

Ben

How fast does the GPS work or how often does it update for new locations?

Along with the 1st question, knowing that Cell ID is not supported on WM devices will the GPS feature still work on Pro- X?

Please reply soon, I want to buy ProX today!

Along with the 1st question, knowing that Cell ID is not supported on WM devices will the GPS feature still work on Pro- X?

Please reply soon, I want to buy ProX today!

As long as the internal GPS of the Windows Mobile device is configured correctly Flexispy will recover GPS co-ordinates according to how often you have set it. For example you can set the software to capture every hour and every hour it will send GPS data to your web account that has been captured.

This setting can be configured remotely by you.

As long as the internal GPS of the Windows Mobile device is configured correctly Flexispy will recover GPS co-ordinates according to how often you have set it. For example you can set the software to capture every hour and every hour it will send GPS data to your web account that has been captured.

This setting can be configured remotely by you.

One more time, thanks. All my questions were answered as soon as I installed the software. The settings menu was easy to follow.

One more time, thanks. All my questions were answered as soon as I installed the software. The settings menu was easy to follow.

We are happy to help :)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Phil83