FlexRecord Question

Ben

Please clear up a small detail concerning FlexRecord.

I understand it this way when installing and using.

1. I have to install onto Target Phone

2. I have to install onto cell phone AND computer to receive calls.

what I do not understand.

1. Does the Cell phone connected to computer for recording have to be connected to the internet?

** I have since found the answer to this question. No internet is involved **

2. Does the target phone usage (or monthly bill) show the call to the monitor Cell that is recording?

In another Post, FLexi Staff mentions that it doesn't matter what the target phone is. I'm assuming that if you want FlexiRecord you still need a phone that is compatable and has Pro-X installed.

Please clear up a small detail concerning FlexRecord.

I understand it this way when installing and using.

1. I have to install onto Target Phone

2. I have to install onto cell phone AND computer to receive calls.

what I do not understand.

1. Does the Cell phone connected to computer for recording have to be connected to the internet?

** I have since found the answer to this question. No internet is involved **

2. Does the target phone usage (or monthly bill) show the call to the monitor Cell that is recording?

In another Post, FLexi Staff mentions that it doesn't matter what the target phone is. I'm assuming that if you want FlexiRecord you still need a phone that is compatable and has Pro-X installed.

FlexiRECORD is installed onto a Windows PC and also onto a Windows Mobile phone, to be used as the Monitor phone while you are running FlexiRECORD. During this time the WM phone must be connected to the Windows PC, so FlexiRECORD can use that WM Monitor phone to make unattended and automatic Intercept Calls, recording them all onto the PC.

FlexiRECORD is NOT installed onto the Target phone, which must have Pro-X installed onto it separately. The Target phone must always be one of the supported models for the Pro-X platform you're interested in. The WM Monitor phone can be practically any WM model.

Please see our Knowledge Base article on FlexiRECORD here:

http://support.flexispy.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=9

Thanks for the link to the Database. I have a couple more questions before understanding completely.

1. Your Demo Movie shows a settings change to the Target Phone, can this be done remotely?

2. I didn't understand the Demo movie showing the Monitor phone being connected to the Computer via USB & the headphone jack? Am I seeing it correctly that the phone needs to have both?

3. Will the room environment have any interferance with the recording? If I purchase FlexRecord the Monitor phone/Computer will might be in a noisey area.

I'm enjoying the Pro-X !

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Phil83