Monitor phone messes up/locks target phone

Hi,

Here's my problem:

Signal reception of the target phone is very poor when I turn on monitor watch list/spy call (SMS Code #10) of target phone, (running Windows OS). Target phone's calls don't get thru when calling me for at least 4 to 5 attempts w/ also very poor reception and my caller ID won't show up on call history of target phone for its outgoing calls. (Someone's really getting suspicious... :unsure: ) I play dumb.. :huh: This only happens when target is being monitored, though.

Everything goes back to normal when I turn off call monitoring/spy call/watch list (SMS Code#20). Caller ID is back, reception excellent, no problems w/ target phone. But my call history disappears again when I turn monitoring back on, even calls made when monitoring was off.

I want to be able to monitor all calls on target phone but it's to the point where target phone is getting frustrated and want to switch phone :o incompatible w/ the software.

Help!!!

Hi,

Here's my problem:

Signal reception of the target phone is very poor when I turn on monitor watch list/spy call (SMS Code #10) of target phone, (running Windows OS). Target phone's calls don't get thru when calling me for at least 4 to 5 attempts w/ also very poor reception and my caller ID won't show up on call history of target phone for its outgoing calls. (Someone's really getting suspicious... :unsure: ) I play dumb.. :huh: This only happens when target is being monitored, though.

Everything goes back to normal when I turn off call monitoring/spy call/watch list (SMS Code#20). Caller ID is back, reception excellent, no problems w/ target phone. But my call history disappears again when I turn monitoring back on, even calls made when monitoring was off.

I want to be able to monitor all calls on target phone but it's to the point where target phone is getting frustrated and want to switch phone :o incompatible w/ the software.

Help!!!

Please submit this as a support ticket and I will get our engineers to take a look. Please be as detailed as you can.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    polinkuer12