Rem Vid Not Updating - Status Update

Architect

13 minutes ago, AngelEyes said:

Yes whatever was done yesterday just made the problem worse

Need to go back to where they were 2 months ago before the changes.

For me is actually back online and working without  problem so far ...I will test remvideo, remcam or ambient recording and let you know.

3 minutes ago, Felix said:

For me is actually back online and working without  problem so far ...I will test remvideo, remcam or ambient recording and let you know.

Please do. It work fine for me since Thursday evening but something has changed 24 hours ago that even restarts doent help. The app works but "device settings last updated" never change and its now 2 hours without changing althought i pressed the sync button which usually makes it to "in a few seconds", but not today..  i will try 5th restart

I don't think it is just us.

I think lots of people gave up and or went with another program that works

This was the best for so long.  I had just renewed for a year, expensive but I thought worth it

and a week before the renewal it all went haywire. New ISP, new memory change in servers. 

All that is what happened.  I don't have access to keep restarting and my target person would flip if 

I asked to do that several times a day.  That would be suspicious

This has been messed up with rare intermittent workings since then  Mine worked for 2 days then quit

again and the Active status does not update and is locking up commands 

35 minutes ago, Felix said:

Get latest settings is not updating.   It is stuck from yesterday .  The program is not working.  

7 hours ago, baktus22 said:

Strange... did you restart the device?

Yes it was restarted. And software when back online and the queue commands come throught but after that I send a new command, nothing happen!

11 hours ago, Felix said:

Yes it was restarted. And software when back online and the queue commands come throught but after that I send a new command, nothing happen!

What i do these days is- after restart, and before sending any kind of command, i press the sync button, and look for 2 things: that it says in synced "in a few seconds" and more important, that "device settings last updated" also says the same. Then i send a command

I'll add my target phone to the problem list. No longer able to access REMcamera, Vid or Ambient. It says the command went through, but nothing is captured. Scheduled ambient doesn't work either. All three commands/options worked on the 24th, but nothing since then. Target phone is a unrooted LG G6 with Android 8.0. No "pending commands" in command queue in dashboard.

On 5/27/2020 at 9:24 AM, Brock said:

I'll add my target phone to the problem list. No longer able to access REMcamera, Vid or Ambient. It says the command went through, but nothing is captured. Scheduled ambient doesn't work either. All three commands/options worked on the 24th, but nothing since then. Target phone is a unrooted LG G6 with Android 8.0. No "pending commands" in command queue in dashboard.

I have a Note 9 but am having the same problems. 

I'm noticing two different messages after sending a request to the target phone. One just tells me the command was successfully sent. The other, newer message, says it can take up to an hour to send the command to the target phone and to check the pending commands section of the dashboard area. 

• 2 weeks later...

Remvideo and camera seem to be working since the 9th of June. At that time they did something to the servers which where the problem seemed to be. Now if only they could mute the recording indicator sounds. Not very stealthy having the on and off recording sounds play.

Server is all messed up.  It kicks you off and does not update info

Also the program only rarely works and then for a few hours but all messed up since April

The Account Active will not update and we don't get replies to support

I don't think anyone knows what is going on

It is not what I paid for and it is expensive keylogger for sure

OK it was working for a good week all I use is ambient I also have access to restarts anytime. Now Nothing this week, absolutely nothing is captured even after restart and if it is maybe a few then frozen. I've been watching here to see.

As of yesterday, Remvideo still working for me. No server sync issues either. Just can't silence the recording start and stop noise. The target phone can't be rooted otherwise I'd just manually remove the default sound files. Tried a third party app and it only works when one uses the camera physically, not remotely.

Edited by Brock
New information

Hi Everyone,

We have released a debug tool that lets you

1. See a log of  PUSH commands sent.

2. See the response recieved from the device to the server. (System Event)

To access this tool, log into your account and go to https://portal.flexispy.com/debug/

For every PUSH command you issue, you should see one or more System events. This lets you check if your command made it to the device

As stated, our plan is to build complete debug tool, as the problem is intermitant, and we are not able to reliabliy recreate the problem, which is why we are building a tool to determine root cause

********************************   IMPORTANT  *****************  IMPORTANT   ******************************

I understand this is frustrating for customers who have this issue and I cant give you an exact time for resolution, although it will be resolved eventually... therefore, in the interests of keeping customer happy....

Any customer who has this problem and wants a refund, please send an email to [email protected] with your licence key.

Any idea if the recording sounds when one uses Remvideo can be muted via a patch for those phones that can't be rooted? Tried a third party app and it only silenced the camera when physically using it, not via remote access.

• 4 weeks later...