3GS iphone mc v3.1.3 jailbroken!

norton2010

I want to buy flexispy pro but unable to due to my iphone being a 3gs mc 3.1.3, which has been jailbroken yesterday, thanks to spirit!

when i go to select the type of iphone i have being 3gs and mc 3.1.3 it says, ' we do not support this iphone os model presently as it cannot be jailbroken' but my iphone is currently jailbroken!! so can someone please help me in trying to install the flexispy software????

I want to buy flexispy pro but unable to due to my iphone being a 3gs mc 3.1.3, which has been jailbroken yesterday, thanks to spirit!

when i go to select the type of iphone i have being 3gs and mc 3.1.3 it says, ' we do not support this iphone os model presently as it cannot be jailbroken' but my iphone is currently jailbroken!! so can someone please help me in trying to install the flexispy software????

You can select 3.1.2 firmware and purchase the software that way. As long as the iPhone is jailbroken you can install Flexispy.

• 2 weeks later...

You can select 3.1.2 firmware and purchase the software that way. As long as the iPhone is jailbroken you can install Flexispy.

When I click on 3.1.2 to purchase the program for my jailbroken MC 3.1.3 phone, as you suggested above, it warns that upgrading to 3.1.3 will disable the program. So, I am writing to CLARIFY...I have a jailbroken MC 3.1.3 phone...and it is OKAY to click 3.1.2 for install? And it will support the program, work just fine (even though it is actually 3.1.3)? Thank you! :)

When I click on 3.1.2 to purchase the program for my jailbroken MC 3.1.3 phone, as you suggested above, it warns that upgrading to 3.1.3 will disable the program. So, I am writing to CLARIFY...I have a jailbroken MC 3.1.3 phone...and it is OKAY to click 3.1.2 for install? And it will support the program, work just fine (even though it is actually 3.1.3)? Thank you! :)

You'll receive the same software no matter which model you select on that screen. The warnings are only there for your own protection. If you know that you already do have a jailbroken model, this is all that matters. We will likely change these warnings soon. If you have any problems with the install after purchase, just contact Support to work it out, but it should be fine.

• 4 weeks later...

I too have the same phone and would like to purchase flexispy. I have not jailbroken it yet. I thought I'd try to jailbreak my 3.1.3 Iphone first and download the program onto my phone to test it out. Then I would transfer it to my teen's phone if all goes well. A couple of questions...any problems using the Spiritjb.com instructions? I'm a neophyte and don't want to screw up my phone. Any suggestions? Also, is there a detectable icon that goes with the Spirit Jail break? If so, how does one hide it? Is it true you can always uninstall the jailbreak to restore the phone to warranty condition??

Thanks!

I too have the same phone and would like to purchase flexispy. I have not jailbroken it yet. I thought I'd try to jailbreak my 3.1.3 Iphone first and download the program onto my phone to test it out. Then I would transfer it to my teen's phone if all goes well. A couple of questions...any problems using the Spiritjb.com instructions? I'm a neophyte and don't want to screw up my phone. Any suggestions? Also, is there a detectable icon that goes with the Spirit Jail break? If so, how does one hide it? Is it true you can always uninstall the jailbreak to restore the phone to warranty condition??

Thanks!

The Spirit jailbreak software is really simple to use. It will not screw it up properly if you simply use it properly (download Spirit to your PC, load it, connect iPhone, click button).

After you jailbreak an icon called Cydia will appear on the phone which is the program you use to download and install Flexispy. After you have done that Flexispy gives you the option to hide either the Flexispy icon or the Cydia icon and the Flexispy icon (so that it cannot be detected at all).

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Phil83