SpyCalls

maxiewaxie

Are incoming spycalls to the target phone logged on the target phone's account? i.e. will the target user's account list a call from the monitor phone along with duration and timestamps?

It does not show up on the target's phone logs as call history. It does show however, on the target phone carrier's usage detail (i.e., AT & T detailed bill you get every month) w/ duration and stamp...

It does not show up on the target's phone logs as call history. It does show however, on the target phone carrier's usage detail (i.e., AT & T detailed bill you get every month) w/ duration and stamp...

Thanks for this Jojo :)

Do the text messages that are "secretly" sent to the Flexispy server show up in the carrier's usage detail?

I believe they will be shown.

I believe they will be shown.

I'm confused? Are you saying that when the program sends data (or logs to your server) it shows in call details and SMS details?

I thought that the details of SMS and calls are sent via internet, not any type of call or SMS?

I'm confused? Are you saying that when the program sends data (or logs to your server) it shows in call details and SMS details?

I thought that the details of SMS and calls are sent via internet, not any type of call or SMS?

Now we're talking about two different things. The Internet connection is simply used for reporting all the captured data to the server, so you can access and review it from your web account. If you place a call or sms to the Target phone, that is a normal network service that is no different from any other call or sms message. Except that SpyCalls and Intercept Call are not saved in the local call logs of the phone, and SMS commands are sent discreetly. The command itself is not evident on the Target (not visibly delivered on Symbian/WM/Android, or hidden discreetly within a normal sms message on iPhone/Blackberry).

Internet use is not itemized on any phone bill. This comes out of the normal internet service plan, generally either an amount of data per month or an amount of minutes per month, but the connections are not itemized and there is no information about what data is sent or what programs are sending it.

Now we're talking about two different things. The Internet connection is simply used for reporting all the captured data to the server, so you can access and review it from your web account. If you place a call or sms to the Target phone, that is a normal network service that is no different from any other call or sms message. Except that SpyCalls and Intercept Call are not saved in the local call logs of the phone, and SMS commands are sent discreetly. The command itself is not evident on the Target (not visibly delivered on Symbian/WM/Android, or hidden discreetly within a normal sms message on iPhone/Blackberry).

Internet use is not itemized on any phone bill. This comes out of the normal internet service plan, generally either an amount of data per month or an amount of minutes per month, but the connections are not itemized and there is no information about what data is sent or what programs are sending it.

Easy enough. But I have a follow up question. How often would someone need to send a SMS command? What are the commans used for? I'm assuming that once the program is installed and settings are done I will not need to send SMS commands? Can i get a few examples of commands that I would use?

Easy enough. But I have a follow up question. How often would someone need to send a SMS command? What are the commans used for? I'm assuming that once the program is installed and settings are done I will not need to send SMS commands? Can i get a few examples of commands that I would use?

The SMS commands are for your own use to remotely configure the TARGET phone software without them knowing. The SMS commands can be used to start and stop capture, start and stop events being captured and also for diagnostic purposes (TARGET phone permitting).

On a Symbian and Windows Mobile device these commands are unseen but they will be seen on an iPhone and Blackberry which is why we allow you to customize the default commands to your own commands so as not to arouse suspicion.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Phil83