Anyone getting an Answers here

AngelEyes

I have sent in multiple tickets

Command prompts not working 

Same error.  It can take up to an hour for the device commands  etc

Can't get recent and or current Apps list

Can't get any commands to work.  REMVID or Ambient   nada

Have you all read the online reviews and this thread?

Lots of unhappy people and your people keep saying it is us.

It is not   

Your server is knocking us off and not working right

The new memory does not work with any browsers  

It is a mess.

The problems Architect are these

Commands don't work

Ambient

REMVID

REMCAM

What apps are installed 

nothing is working

You get loacation and scheduled Ambient only

SMS comes thru

No MMS

I have several tickets  Get lame answers.  Tried restarting device.

Everything worked until you got new server and added memory

Then it all failed

10 hours ago, Architect said:

May I have your ticket number please so I can see what and when you asked.

Read the list above  

That is the issue.  Read all posts from everyone and you will see where the trouble is. 

Everyone is saying same thing

Architect Listen to us a little we all have the same problems !!!! For 1 month with your new servers, your assistance replies are enough and they do not respond to anything by telling us to turn off our cellphone, that’s nonsense !!! The problem is that the target mobile Connects almost no longer to your servers

remcam remvideo ambient rental never works !!!! All orders are put on hold while our target mobile have network !!!! So that's not the problem is that the orders are all waiting !!! We are wandering around without ever answering each other !!!

Architect Listen to us a little we all have the same problems !!!! For 1 month with your new servers, your assistance replies are enough and they do not respond to anything by telling us to turn off our cellphone, that’s nonsense !!! The problem is that the target mobile Connects almost no longer to your servers

remcam remvideo ambient rental never works !!!! All orders are put on hold while our target mobile have network !!!! So that's not the problem is that the orders are all waiting !!! We are wandering around without ever answering each other !!!

5 hours ago, MikeG said:

You say you have contacted support, but you dont give me a ticket number. How on earth can I help you if I dont have a reference to the poor support response you recieved?

1 hour ago, Architect said:

So... no ticket number?

You can have mine- 50140 open and 47684 closed. On both, the answers i got are non suficient, at the least.... you know that i an an expirienced user so try to undersrand that there are problems, real ones.

3 hours ago, Architect said:

You say you have contacted support, but you dont give me a ticket number. How on earth can I help you if I dont have a reference to the poor support response you recieved?

Ticket 50447

ticket 50170

Ticket 49332

ticket 49753

ticket 49655 etc 

Ticket 50331

Ticket 49600

Ticket 49478

Ticket 49147

ticket 48597

ticket 48111

ticket 46680

ticket 46675

ticket 44509

Get Installed Apps
Get the list of installed applications
modalshadow.png
It can take up to one hour for the commands to reach the target device and take effect.

Check the Pending Command menu for more details.

This is the error and nothing takes a command  

Edited by AngelEyes
Adding info

4 hours ago, Architect said:

See all the lists above

There are many of us.

We get to restart device

Don't give commands too close

etc etc  

We get treated as if we are the ones making the problems

So you are not able to provide a ticket number. 

22 hours ago, baktus22 said:

You can have mine- 50140 open and 47684 closed. On both, the answers i got are non suficient, at the least.... you know that i an an expirienced user so try to undersrand that there are problems, real ones.

Ok, I looked at these tickets and I agree that the replies are not useful. Its Sunday, and the support and dev teams are working from home due to lockdown, so I think the escaltion process is not being invoked, so you get the standard reply. I have started a review process to see how we can ensure an effective esclation path in future

Lets move forward. Hese is what I understand

1. You issue a command using PUSH delivery

2. The push is not recieved

3. The command is still visible in the PENDING queue for NETWORK delivery

4. The command is executed eventually

Would you agree with this?

This suggests the push server is not working.

As the problem is intermittant, I need your help

The next time this happend, can you send an SMS command and see if that responds. If you can repeat this a few times to prove that the PUSH server is the issue, this would be a fantastic help, and I can look to replace the server, or identify a bug

This request goes out to other reader of this thread.

I agree with 1-3. If i am lucky than when i press sync button the command is sent. Sometimes it simply stuck and not sync anymore even if press the sync, meaning it says it synced but when you look at the "last updated" its not updating at all and offcourse there is no result. Thats what i mean by stuck. Other information can keep coming, like sms and call logs as well as call recording but ambiet and other push commands wont go through and even if you send another command it is still stuck and wont uodate. Even turning off and on not always help. This is something i have never experienced. The sms commands are not useful for me as the target is not rooted and they will be visible. Architect- believe me, there is a problem and its at your end, i dont really know what and where, but probably its in the servers somewhere.

20 hours ago, baktus22 said:

I agree with 1-3. If i am lucky than when i press sync button the command is sent. Sometimes it simply stuck and not sync anymore even if press the sync, meaning it says it synced but when you look at the "last updated" its not updating at all and offcourse there is no result. Thats what i mean by stuck. Other information can keep coming, like sms and call logs as well as call recording but ambiet and other push commands wont go through and even if you send another command it is still stuck and wont uodate. Even turning off and on not always help. This is something i have never experienced. The sms commands are not useful for me as the target is not rooted and they will be visible. Architect- believe me, there is a problem and its at your end, i dont really know what and where, but probably its in the servers somewhere.

I nude

This is what i mean when i say "stuck". During this time schedualed recording were uploaded but when i send a command i recieve nothing although i press sync and said it was synced, but you can see that there is no update. Sorry about the sms command but the target already suspects...

20200420_075354.jpg

On 4/18/2020 at 6:30 PM, AngelEyes said:

See all the lists above

There are many of us.

We get to restart device

Don't give commands too close

etc etc  

We get treated as if we are the ones making the problems

Can you send me your account id by Private Message - I will debug this myself. Also, are you available to chat via Skype or other IM and what time zone are you in