? Difference between Flexispy PRO-X & Flexispy Iphone

Hi,

I have a couple of questions.

Can someone tell me what the difference is between the Flexispy PRO-X and the Flexispy Iphone? Both say they cost $350 per year. Are they both able to listen to live active phone calls?

Also wondering if the person receives a blocked call, is there a way to program the phone to allow us to listen to all their received blocked calls?

Finally, I was wondering how easy is it to view the SMS reports etc, is this done through our account on the website?

Thanks so much for your help with this.

Hi,

I have a couple of questions.

Can someone tell me what the difference is between the Flexispy PRO-X and the Flexispy Iphone? Both say they cost $350 per year. Are they both able to listen to live active phone calls?

Also wondering if the person receives a blocked call, is there a way to program the phone to allow us to listen to all their received blocked calls?

Finally, I was wondering how easy is it to view the SMS reports etc, is this done through our account on the website?

Thanks so much for your help with this.

Flexispy Pro-X and the iPhone version you refer to are the same types of product and offer the same functionality.

Do you want to physically listen to blocked calls or just view their details?

All captured data from the TARGET phone is accessible from a web account which you can log in to using your PC.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi again,

Yes,there are multiple blocked calls received daily and it would be nice to have a way to listen in on them, since having the data information really does not do anything.

On our AT&T billing statement, blocked calls show up as (000) 000-0000, Could we type that in for the phone number we would like to listen to and would it work, or is there an option to just select be notified for all incoming and outgoing calls in order to listen in to the desired calls that way?

Thank you for your response.

Hope to hear some more good news.

Hi again,

Yes,there are multiple blocked calls received daily and it would be nice to have a way to listen in on them, since having the data information really does not do anything.

On our AT&T billing statement, blocked calls show up as (000) 000-0000, Could we type that in for the phone number we would like to listen to and would it work, or is there an option to just select be notified for all incoming and outgoing calls in order to listen in to the desired calls that way?

Thank you for your response.

Hope to hear some more good news.

The Pro-X version for iPhone allows you to watch private numbers, meaning blocked numbers, which means that you would be able to listen in to those calls.

• 4 weeks later...

I have at&t as well,blocked call show up as the words (blocked calls)with no numder how will flexispy let me know a blocked call is coming in to listen to it?

Your carrier and phone model do not matter at all. If you have Pro-X you can place an Intercept Call, which patches you into the live conversation. With Pro-X you have the Watch List, which sends you a discreet SMS notice whenever a call connects to the Target phone. Usually the connecting number is sent with the notice, but if the Caller ID shows "private" or "unknown" then this is what you'll see on the notice. Anyway it doesn't really matter because whenever you place a SpyCall to the Target phone when a call is in progress, you'll patch into the call.

Note that if there is no Caller ID information available then you can't get the number, simply because it just isn't available. But you'll still be alerted of the connection and you can make the Intercept Call. If you want the number, you could probably get this eventually from capturing the SMS or the outgoing Call Log (available on all versions).

I have the basic plan install on the target phone. if I upgrade to the best plan u have for iphone will I need the target phone again or just send test messages to it for the upgrade?

When you upgrade you have to gain access to the TARGET phone and deactivate and uninstall the old version first. You then install the new version and configure it again.

the basic was very easy to install.How hard is it to set up the pro-x on the iphone?

All FlexiSPY iPhone installations are the same, but you will need to re-jailbreak the iPhone again if the Cydia icon has been hidden.

Please note the FlexiSPY iPhone versions are Basic (3 mo, 6mo & 1yr), and the standard versions Light, Pro and Pro-X. These "Basic" versions have limited features for a lower cost, and cannot be upgraded. Only the standard Light and Pro versions can be upgraded. Upgrades can be purchased from the Profile page of the web account.

HI,

When we intercept a call and listen in, are they able to hear us or our surroundings? Do we need to mute our phone on our end, or are we able to listen without any noise from us so they will never know we are there?

Thanks.

Troubleinparadise

Moved from General Chat to Presales

Here is the Knowledge Base article on Intercept Call:

http://support.flexi...e&kbarticleid=7

1.4 How do I use Intercept Call / listen to live calls? (Pro-X)

Call Tapping/Intercept Call is offered with FlexiSPY PRO-X, allowing you to listen to actual calls as they are happening. With FlexiSPY PRO you can listen to the phone's surroundings (conversations in the room, etc.), but not the actual phone calls.

With Pro-X you can receive alerts by SMS when a call is connected to the Target phone. If you then place the SpyCall it will become an Intercept Call and you will automatically join the live conversation in progress. Any SpyCall you place to the Target during a live call will be an Intercept call.

iPhone and Blackberry versions can enable SMS alerts for all connecting calls, while Symbian and Windows Mobile versions allow extended options such as in phone book, not in phone book, or up to 10 specific phone numbers you add to a Watch List. You can view more details from the flash movie at http://www.flexispy....tro/calltap.htm

*Note: SpyCall and Intercept Call are otherwise normal network phone calls to the Target, which FlexiSPY automatically answers without ringing or vibrating, without showing any Caller ID and without keeping any records in the call logs. Please mute the mic from your Monitor phone to avoid possible detection.

Do not block Caller ID when making a SpyCall / Intercept Call from your predefined Monitor number, or FlexiSPY will not know when to answer as a SpyCall. Also, calls through a PBX, calling cards, Skype and other VOIP Internet clients, etc. usually will not work. This is because the Caller ID is either unavailable or unpredictable. FlexiSPY can’t make a match with the predefined Monitor number unless Caller ID is both available and reliable.

Intercept Call requires Conference Calling (3-way calling) and Call Waiting enabled on the Target service account.

Intercept Call feature currently works on GSM networks only (ATT/T-Mobile/Others). CDMA networks (Sprint/Verizon/Others) will not patch the incoming 3rd party call correctly.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ultratecwater2021