call snoop going to vm

ok.. go my girl is kinda asking if i bugged her phone.. she did something today.. and now when i call to snoop, it goes to voicemail.. what happen??????!!!

Does she have an iPhone? If so, welcome to my world. The phone spy and call intercept don't really work on the iphone consistently. It's a disappointment. Hopefully the development team will get it fixed quickly.

the phone is not picking up when called for a phone snoop.. please guys.. help!!!

I am sure you also submitted this as a support ticket which I have since dealt with.

Can you check to see if the BB OS was updated since spycall stopped working?

it just started back working the other day.. weird! i opened a ticket also.... oh well.. but now its not updating locations.. but i dont really need those..

jumper

it just started back working the other day.. weird! i opened a ticket also.... oh well.. but now its not updating locations.. but i dont really need those..

jumper

With regards to GPS. If the phone is outdoors you should get a GPS signal. If it is indoors you will get cell ID.

What version of Flexispy do you have? Does the 'Send GPS on demand' command work?

I have the same prob. Maybe ur GF updated the BB software. Thats when my prob started. No help from submitting a ticket.

Please be very careful about making generic statements like this. I happen to know for a fact that all submitted Tickets are replied to, usually within a very reasonable period. Its rare that Support cannot either resolve or explain the nature of any given problem, and in exceptional cases concessions are sometimes made. Technical issues can be broad and sometimes unique to specific cases, but customers who submit Tickets can always expect help from Support.

PS - this is a topic that should be in the customer only, Peer-To-Peer Support forum, not in the public general chat forum. If you do not have access to the customer only section, please PM the Admin or a board moderator to request.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    muffingrove