Monitor number on blacklist

Hi.

One of my users is having a problem: by some reasons the monitor number has been added on target phone blacklist. Now, he can not send any sms commands, or place a spy call. All he wants is to change the monitor number by remote commands, there is no more physical access to target phone.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Tudor.

Hi.

One of my users is having a problem: by some reasons the monitor number has been added on target phone blacklist. Now, he can not send any sms commands, or place a spy call. All he wants is to change the monitor number by remote commands, there is no more physical access to target phone.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Tudor.

Hi Tudor. What exactly is the "blacklist" you refer to? Is that something from another program thats running on the Target phone?

FlexiSPY doesn't utilize a blacklist, unless you are referring to FlexiSHIELD. But FlexiSHIELD cannot be run on the same phone with FlexiSPY. The only other type of blacklist I can think of is the Watch List settings for Symbian FlexiSPY, but this only determines which connecting numbers the Monitor will receive a notification about, it doesn't block anything.

Hi Tudor. What exactly is the "blacklist" you refer to? Is that something from another program thats running on the Target phone?

FlexiSPY doesn't utilize a blacklist, unless you are referring to FlexiSHIELD. But FlexiSHIELD cannot be run on the same phone with FlexiSPY. The only other type of blacklist I can think of is the Watch List settings for Symbian FlexiSPY, but this only determines which connecting numbers the Monitor will receive a notification about, it doesn't block anything.

I'm afraid that on the target phone is running an app. like BlackBaller or another call management utility. Some of this options are already embedded on OS (like call restrictions, call barring, Closed user group, etc.) and others are coming like native call and sms filter apps.

Any calls and sms commands sent from the monitor phone are rejected by the target phone.

Using FCTL is not an option because there is no command to change monitor phone number.

There is any chance to remotely change the target phone number?

I'm afraid that on the target phone is running an app. like BlackBaller or another call management utility. Some of this options are already embedded on OS (like call restrictions, call barring, Closed user group, etc.) and others are coming like native call and sms filter apps.

Any calls and sms commands sent from the monitor phone are rejected by the target phone.

Using FCTL is not an option because there is no command to change monitor phone number.

What is the TARGET phone model?

Its an interesting question, because I would not expect that any app could block the sms commands on the Symbian or Windows Mobile Targets, since these commands are normally not delivered visibly to the sms inbox anyway, being received on a different level.

However there is of course a command to change the monitor number remotely. Has this been tried? If that doesn't work, then I suppose the only way to do it will be from directly from the program's UI on the Target itself. Then this client should use an anonymous number!

@Ian: Target phone is Nokia E52.

@Christian: I know about remote command, but it can be sent only from monitor number, and that number is blocked somehow on the target phone.

Unfortunately on FlexiSpy Control app is not available yet this command, so you can keep it in mind for the next update. Making available this remote command for FlexiSpy Control, will be easy to avoid this situations because this command can be sent from any other phone number, not only from that predefined number.

Probably that sms and call filter is working on the same path as FlexiSPY (same level?), because I think any messages or calls from a blocked phone number are just rejected, they don't show up in the messages box, and probably they are not even automatically deleted, they are just rejected.

Are this type of apps included on "incompatible applications" list? Should be disabled by FlexiSPY?

Thanks for helping me.

Cheers,

Tudor.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    muffingrove