Handling of long (concatenated) SMS

Dear FlexiSpy Users,

The device looks pretty amazing to me, but for me to be able to use it, I need one feature to be functional, and it actually is the only feature I am after. I have one quick question: does FlexiSpy support concatenated SMS? If a phone receives longer SMS (more than 160 char), are they sent to the FlexiSpy server as one or in several pieces? All providers and software offering SMS forwarding I have seen splits texts into 160 character-long pieces. I can read the whole message, but not in one chunk. And this is what I am after.

Actually, I do not even need to spy anybody, just to be able to capture my own SMS online or forward them to e-mail. There is software for Blackberry which can do it, but again, SMS are split into chunks. Another SMS spying software I checked also displays online the messages split into pieces.

Any experience with that using FlexiSpy? Perhpas that would depend on mobile provider or phone device?

Many thanks for your feedback,

Jaro

Dear FlexiSpy Users,

The device looks pretty amazing to me, but for me to be able to use it, I need one feature to be functional, and it actually is the only feature I am after. I have one quick question: does FlexiSpy support concatenated SMS? If a phone receives longer SMS (more than 160 char), are they sent to the FlexiSpy server as one or in several pieces? All providers and software offering SMS forwarding I have seen splits texts into 160 character-long pieces. I can read the whole message, but not in one chunk. And this is what I am after.

Actually, I do not even need to spy anybody, just to be able to capture my own SMS online or forward them to e-mail. There is software for Blackberry which can do it, but again, SMS are split into chunks. Another SMS spying software I checked also displays online the messages split into pieces.

Any experience with that using FlexiSpy? Perhpas that would depend on mobile provider or phone device?

Many thanks for your feedback,

Jaro

If the carrier will split the text message in chunks, then the received parts will be the same. Now, depends on the both phones, if the message will be displayed as an single message or as one.

For example, usually the sms diagnostic message sent by FlexiSPY ProX consist in a single txt message, but on my monitor phone are arriving two separate text messages. After the last message is arrived (+/- 1-2 sec.) than monitor phone is recomposing both messages in a single one text message.

I think this is carrier and phone dependent, I mean depends on sms maximum vector size and phone specs.

Cheers,

Tudor.

If the carrier will split the text message in chunks, then the received parts will be the same. Now, depends on the both phones, if the message will be displayed as an single message or as one.

For example, usually the sms diagnostic message sent by FlexiSPY ProX consist in a single txt message, but on my monitor phone are arriving two separate text messages. After the last message is arrived (+/- 1-2 sec.) than monitor phone is recomposing both messages in a single one text message.

I think this is carrier and phone dependent, I mean depends on sms maximum vector size and phone specs.

Cheers,

Tudor.

Thanks Tudor!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    muffingrove