Scenario Confirmation

penguin

Hello world,

I am manager of help and support team in company I work for.

After reading many threads, knowledge base and website information, plain YES to confirm my scenario would soon make me happy customer cool.gif

Now, due to sensitive conversations going on between our customers and from my support technicians I would like to implement the following:

1. Mobile phone to be used as a support phone that our customers dial and talk to attending technician. (TARGET phone with FlexySPY ProX running Symbian OS)

2. Another phone used as unattended monitoring device connected directly with PC for archiving purposes. (MONITOR phone with FlexyRecord running Windows Mobile OS and PC with the same software)

Following information may be of importance:

1. My technicians roam around the HQ building using several APs to connect to internet through company servers while using target phone.

2. Since it's a 24/7 support hotline, night-shift technicians carry it home to be reachable during night mainly using GPRS for internet access.

3. We also use of SMS as a support option for some important customers.

4. Billing costs are of no significant importance.

5. Both phones and PC can have permanent internet connection (through GPRS, Wi-Fi and LAN).

What I need is:

1. Support hotline (target) phone has to be mobile device, which is just fine by your software.

2. I would need complete SMS archive on a monitoring PC and/or monitoring phone. Or this log has to be stored on your servers? Due to sensitive support options offered to our customers I have to maintain SMS log archive for no less than 3 year period. If only your servers log SMS messages can they be uploaded to my server in text format for example?

3. Same goes for ALL calls made in and out (inbound and outbound) of target phone. I would like to maintain audio recordings for the same period. And since they are kept on my PC I don't see a problem there.

I already have following model which I can use:

1. Monitoring phone: HTC Touch HD (has audio jack and USB connector but that is not relevant and is running Windows Mobile 6.1 OS)

2. Target phone: Nokia N97 (has required 3.5mm AV jack and USB connector and is running Symbian S60, 5th Edition OS)

Since both models are on your supported phones list I will assume they will work flawlessly. If not make a suggestion, please.

I'm located in Serbia and I can use Credit Card as payment option but there can be problems there (there are threads in forum suggesting that). If that happens, we will use Wire Transfer but I will insist on refund option (or better to say: 10 days test period).

It is stated in knowledge base that country is of no relevance, so using software in Serbia will not be an issue.

In future, if I add more phones as target devices (with FlexySPY ProX software), they also can be monitored with already implemented monitoring phone and software.

Can that monitoring device simultaniosly track several target devices; Better to say, record audio log from several target phones simultaniously?

Thanks in advance,

Penguin

Guest Ian

Hello world,

I am manager of help and support team in company I work for.

After reading many threads, knowledge base and website information, plain YES to confirm my scenario would soon make me happy customer cool.gif

Now, due to sensitive conversations going on between our customers and from my support technicians I would like to implement the following:

1. Mobile phone to be used as a support phone that our customers dial and talk to attending technician. (TARGET phone with FlexySPY ProX running Symbian OS)

2. Another phone used as unattended monitoring device connected directly with PC for archiving purposes. (MONITOR phone with FlexyRecord running Windows Mobile OS and PC with the same software)

Following information may be of importance:

1. My technicians roam around the HQ building using several APs to connect to internet through company servers while using target phone.

2. Since it's a 24/7 support hotline, night-shift technicians carry it home to be reachable during night mainly using GPRS for internet access.

3. We also use of SMS as a support option for some important customers.

4. Billing costs are of no significant importance.

5. Both phones and PC can have permanent internet connection (through GPRS, Wi-Fi and LAN).

What I need is:

1. Support hotline (target) phone has to be mobile device, which is just fine by your software.

2. I would need complete SMS archive on a monitoring PC and/or monitoring phone. Or this log has to be stored on your servers? Due to sensitive support options offered to our customers I have to maintain SMS log archive for no less than 3 year period. If only your servers log SMS messages can they be uploaded to my server in text format for example?

3. Same goes for ALL calls made in and out (inbound and outbound) of target phone. I would like to maintain audio recordings for the same period. And since they are kept on my PC I don't see a problem there.

I already have following model which I can use:

1. Monitoring phone: HTC Touch HD (has audio jack and USB connector but that is not relevant and is running Windows Mobile 6.1 OS)

2. Target phone: Nokia N97 (has required 3.5mm AV jack and USB connector and is running Symbian S60, 5th Edition OS)

Since both models are on your supported phones list I will assume they will work flawlessly. If not make a suggestion, please.

I'm located in Serbia and I can use Credit Card as payment option but there can be problems there (there are threads in forum suggesting that). If that happens, we will use Wire Transfer but I will insist on refund option (or better to say: 10 days test period).

It is stated in knowledge base that country is of no relevance, so using software in Serbia will not be an issue.

In future, if I add more phones as target devices (with FlexySPY ProX software), they also can be monitored with already implemented monitoring phone and software.

Can that monitoring device simultaniosly track several target devices; Better to say, record audio log from several target phones simultaniously?

Thanks in advance,

Penguin

Your scenario will work.

The only thing is that the SMS archive you refer to will be stored on our servers through using your web account. You can always save these records to your computer and archive them later if you wish.

The software cannot monitor more than one phone simultaneously. You will also have one web account for each phone that is being monitored.

Your scenario will work.

The only thing is that the SMS archive you refer to will be stored on our servers through using your web account. You can always save these records to your computer and archive them later if you wish.

The software cannot monitor more than one phone simultaneously. You will also have one web account for each phone that is being monitored.

Thank you very much.

I'll make order during next week.

Regards,

Penguin

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Phil83