mms

jumper101

how does flexi handle mms's? do you get to see the pic sent?

FlexiSPY does not at this time capture MMS on any platform. Please read the full product descriptions for each title, on the home page at http://www.flexispy.com

FlexiSPY products capture Call Logs, SMS (actual text content), Location and Email (contents, not attachments). Pro adds SpyCall (remote listening) and Pro-X adds Intercept Call (patch into live calls). It does not capture MMS or any 3rd party software data.

FlexiSPY does not at this time capture MMS on any platform. Please read the full product descriptions for each title, on the home page at http://www.flexispy.com

FlexiSPY products capture Call Logs, SMS (actual text content), Location and Email (contents, not attachments). Pro adds SpyCall (remote listening) and Pro-X adds Intercept Call (patch into live calls). It does not capture MMS or any 3rd party software data.

I am confused......Does this mean that I cannot monitor texts on a Blackberry? On my Blackberry the menu says MMS, It doesn't say SMS anywhere. I need to know, as I am ready to purchase and install, but the main thing I want is to be able to see all texts sent and received.

I am confused......Does this mean that I cannot monitor texts on a Blackberry? On my Blackberry the menu says MMS, It doesn't say SMS anywhere. I need to know, as I am ready to purchase and install, but the main thing I want is to be able to see all texts sent and received.

MMS and SMS are not the same thing. SMS is the standard text messaging service which all phones do support, including Blackberry.

MMS is a different service used primarily for sending pictures, or other small media.

Nearly all text messaging is done through SMS, although Blackberry accounts also have a proprietary Blackberry Messenger program that is sometimes used by BB customers only. We do not at this time capture any 3rd party chat programs such as BB Messenger, but you're fine with standard text messaging captures.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Phil83