New renewals policy required / New bug

Brutus66

Please consider also a new policy for renewals.
If I bought a license for three months I can't upgrade to a yearly license or to do a downgrade to a monthly licence, why?
This doesn't happen with other spy softwares. I can choose to renewal for one, three, or twelve months, each plan with differents and convenient prices.

Another bug to solve. If you install flexispy on a rooted phone and don't insert the sim inside but use the phone only in wifi mode, FS drains battery very fast...I could say a couple of hours. With the sim inserted in the phone, no problem.

If you use the phone to make a a present to someone, he/she could believe to a phone malfunctioning because normally there's always a short period to make a switch between the old and the new phone.

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 3:32 AM, Brutus66 said:

Another bug to solve. If you install flexispy on a rooted phone and don't insert the sim inside but use the phone only in wifi mode, FS drains battery very fast...I could say a couple of hours. With the sim inserted in the phone, no problem.

If you use the phone to make a a present to someone, he/she could believe to a phone malfunctioning because normally there's always a short period to make a switch between the old and the new phone.

I can look into this - do you know what version of FlexiSPY you were using and what device it was installed on. Also, if this is an active account, can you send me the licence key, or account number by private message. Do not post this information here

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 3:32 AM, Brutus66 said:

Please consider also a new policy for renewals.
If I bought a license for three months I can't upgrade to a yearly license or to do a downgrade to a monthly licence, why?
This doesn't happen with other spy softwares. I can choose to renewal for one, three, or twelve months, each plan with differents a

You should be able to upgrade from a three month to annual. Which product are you trying to upgrade.

We are unable to downgrade to monthly. Can you point me specifically to a company that allows such downgrades so I can see what you mean.

Hello,
and thanks for the support.
I can't upgrade from three months to annual subscription. The only choice is to renewal for other three months inside the control panel.
I asked some time ago to the support team and they replayed me it's not possible.
Explain me why I can't downgrade to one month subscription...you should let every user free to do what is best for him.
The prices are different, so...
Let the user choose among different plans without forcing to buy something he/she doesn't need at the moment.
Mspy allows to do the downgrade or the upgrade of the licence par example...I also used that software last year.
Thank you.

16 hours ago, Architect said:

I can look into this - do you know what version of FlexiSPY you were using and what device it was installed on. Also, if this is an active account, can you send me the licence key, or account number by private message. Do not post this information here

PM sent...