Good Grief !! With so many choices, what phones to get ?!!

Impala

Hi,

I am new to the site and I am going to be getting new phones....Both for myself and the target phone. I am VERY uneducated as to all the phones out there and features on them, and I have a TON of questions. But to put it all in a nutshell, I am interested in purchasing the Flexispy ProX. I want a phone that is compatible with ALL the features of ProX including the GPS. I am currently in the AT&T network and the target phone is as well however the targets contract is up and I was even wondering if ProX would work on AT&T's $60 per month pay as you go plan with unlimited talk and text. Since ProX uses an internet connection, wont the target see these charges on their bill if its not pay as you go? Bottom line is this....I am going to be buying the targets phone as a gift so I will have ample time to install ProX and like I said, I want a phone that will be compatible with ALL the features of ProX. I dont care if its Android, Sybian, whatever....The only other thing I really care about having on it is a fairly large display screen on the monitor phone, and a good camera on both phones. What I'm really asking here is for suggestions for specific phones.....Not types of phones, but specific brands and models. I need someone who has already done the legwork on this for my particular needs as I have no time to research all of this and wouldnt know what I was researching at this point anyway. Any help would be VERY appreciated. Thanks

Guest Ian

Hi,

I am new to the site and I am going to be getting new phones....Both for myself and the target phone. I am VERY uneducated as to all the phones out there and features on them, and I have a TON of questions. But to put it all in a nutshell, I am interested in purchasing the Flexispy ProX. I want a phone that is compatible with ALL the features of ProX including the GPS. I am currently in the AT&T network and the target phone is as well however the targets contract is up and I was even wondering if ProX would work on AT&T's $60 per month pay as you go plan with unlimited talk and text. Since ProX uses an internet connection, wont the target see these charges on their bill if its not pay as you go? Bottom line is this....I am going to be buying the targets phone as a gift so I will have ample time to install ProX and like I said, I want a phone that will be compatible with ALL the features of ProX. I dont care if its Android, Sybian, whatever....The only other thing I really care about having on it is a fairly large display screen on the monitor phone, and a good camera on both phones. What I'm really asking here is for suggestions for specific phones.....Not types of phones, but specific brands and models. I need someone who has already done the legwork on this for my particular needs as I have no time to research all of this and wouldnt know what I was researching at this point anyway. Any help would be VERY appreciated. Thanks

Our list of compatible phones is based on the phone running the software itself. However if the network provider is GSM then the software will work. The only time there are problems with call intercept and spycall is if the person who set the phone up has not entered the MONITOR phone number correctly.

Call intercept uses conference calling technology so the TARGET phone user must have that enabled in their phone network plan. Please contact AT&T to check and for instructions on how to set it up.

I would recommend getting one of the latest Symbian phones on our compatible phone list such as the Nokia Surge or an N97.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Phil83