just thought i would try this out

hi all,

just thought i would have a play with this flexispy.i have just bought a brand new samsung galaxy spica,they had a cheap deal on them for 3 days.

flexispy is now fully installed.

i will be spying on myself for the next 3 months,traveling between thailand and the uk so i should be able to give the location detector a real good try.

i will keep you fully updated on here how i get on with it.

this is day one.lets see how i get on.

forgot to say this is being used on a -pay as you go- sim card thought i would see if there is a noticeable difference in the credit balance.could be a problem if the owner of your target mobile wonders where all their money is going,next month i'm going to add an all inclusive internet plan so it won't matter.

well last night after installing i turned the fone off,turned it back on a 8.30 am.i have been watching the fone for 5 minutes either side of its update time and i cant see any sign its sending out infomation.

ive logged on a few times today and it has caught every single thing ive done,if ive called someone and they dont even answer its there.even thou this is a touch screen and i have big fingers and rang a couple of numbers by mistake and hung up right away it still captured them.UNREAL.it seems as soon as the call button is pressed its logged.every sms is there the exact time of call,ive called numbers deleted them,still reported.

i did have a concern that i did'nt get anymore location messages so just walked 50 metres with the fone logged on again at the due time and there it was,location update.

flexispy is set to send once an hour,the location is set to record once a minute,i guess the fone has to move or it dont bother updating.

my main concern is its about 800 to 1000 metres out on the location.i can actually see my house on the map but it dont show me as being there.so there must be some leaway allowed.

all in all first day i'm impressed.its done everything it said it would.

going out all over town tonight just to test the locator,will play with the other parts over the next couple of days aswell.

well i have had to buy a 50 hour gprs pack as it eats the credit like you would not believe.now you cant tell its reporting.

ive also changed the settings,location to every 40 minutes instead of one minute,upload every 12 hours or 100 items.i cant comment on battery time yet as its a new mobile and dont really know yet,seems fine so far not recharged it yet.

i think it was the location part that was using the credit,i guess set to 1 minute it has to use gprs to get the location every minute and ofcourse every 10 minutes it uploads because it reaches 10 items as the default settings.

got to say its brilliant its caught everything,even the number i put in to change the settings,this is the one programme you need to get.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    muffingrove