Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

I read all 8 pages,  now 9 of comments.

Long ago and far away I had a computer degree.

One thing I read that made sense was a firewall. But I am pondering the fact if you download a firewall from Google play would it be possible to block Google completely. 

I found an xda forum and someone was discussing the firewall slowing down access and that she had to clear some malware warnings.

Wondering anyone else has done this.recommendations on firewalls for cells. Non rooted android, think it is 7.1.1  nougat?

And if anyone has dis they block all Google or just play protect and if so what is the ip address the play protect uses.

I have scanned the Google activity of the target and found a correlation,  when Google voice search is used usually shortly within minutes the app is deleted. However this may just be a coincidence, but I suspect when a Google app is used despite the scan options being off the use of the GPS or other Google app triggers and allows the scan

Support insists that 4.0.7 is the sulotion.... i had 4.0.5 i stalled but got deleted 2 days ago and they insist that i will install 4.0.7 and it will not get deleted. Tried to tell them that this is not working as well, from what i read here. They need to find a better sulotion....

58 minutes ago, baktus22 said:

Support insists that 4.0.7 is the sulotion.... i had 4.0.5 i stalled but got deleted 2 days ago and they insist that i will install 4.0.7 and it will not get deleted. Tried to tell them that this is not working as well, from what i read here. They need to find a better sulotion....

They're going to be coming out with a 4.0 .9 on Friday I was told buy support as I too have had the 4.0.7 fail already this week on both my devices.

Just got this from support. At least they are attempting to make this right in some way but I thought I would share that there is going to be another version coming out.

"Hello

Thank you for your email and please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

We will be releasing the new version (4.0.9) to resolve the issue on Friday.
If you can access the device and would like to wait for the new version, we will be happy to provide you the following;
- Receive another month extension, I

f you no longer have an access to the device but your payment was made in the last 30 days, we can refund your money for software subscription and disable your account

In case your payment is more than 30 days, we apologize but refund might not be possible in this case. 

Kindly let us know your decision and we will be happy to arrange it for you.
Again we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your kind patient and understanding.

PS. To verify if the new version (4.0.9) is ready, please login to your dashboard, click Help -> Reference Manuals -> Version History -> Non-Rooted Android"

I too have had all the problems of getting hold of the target device to reinstall software only to have it removed a few days or even hours later. 

This morning I recieved the same letter from flexispy. However I am of the same opinion what use is the software without ambient and call record. An offer of $50 dollars after only getting 1 months correct usage is not going to cut it luckily payment made via pay pal so if it still doesn't work after new update then a resolution will be opened with them. A shame after several years of good service.

"We will be releasing the new version (4.0.9) to resolve the issue on Friday. In this new version, you will be asked to give permissions to record calls and audio on the device during the installation process. If this is enough, software should no longer be detected by Google. In case it does not work, we regret to inform you that we may need to remove Ambient Record and Call Record features from your subscription."

Edited by d4ve67
Added part of communication recieved

The only reason I chose FlexiSpy over other options was for the Ambient and Call Record. There are actually better and more affordable options out there which leaves us little reason to stay without those features. This is discouraging. 

I found this link

https://www.xda-developers.com/google-remove-unapproved-apps-use-call-log-sms-permissions/

it might be more than just the call recording or ambient call listening I think Google is removing any app that requests SMS or call logs which would make the purpose flexispy obsolete we would not be able to use it here is a link that I found discussing what is happening. :(

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Horseplay2000 said:

I found this link

https://www.xda-developers.com/google-remove-unapproved-apps-use-call-log-sms-permissions/

it might be more than just the call recording or ambient call listening I think Google is removing any app that requests SMS or call logs which would make the purpose flexispy obsolete we would not be able to use it here is a link that I found discussing what is happening. :(

Yes but this is for apps in app store and not for apps that are installed on your phone. What google does is deleting apps from our phones and i think its illegal

• Like 1

Thanks for all the updates people! I have reinstalled 4 times......the longest I have got is 4 days and then it’s removed again.

no call recording and no ambient......that’s gonna be a problem......

google security is clearly getting very advanced and are very aware of certain apps like flexispy 

what to do........

Does xnspy offer call recording and ambient? And are they hidden?

im not familiar with them.

flexispy is the best software let’s face it.....but google play protect is so aggressive it literally will delete any risks on the phone. 

I actually don’t mind if flexispy take a bit of time to resolve this......Bcos it seems a difficult problem. 

• Dakota pinned and unpinned this topic