Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

17 hours ago, Ntelmana said:

Firstly, you have to ask if your target phone model CAN be rooted or else byuing the rooting installation service is a waste of money. I have asked if any of our friends posting here has a rooted phone and how is flexi app working, I hope we will get a response soon.

I have a rooted S4 phone that is working perfectly although it is an older phone with a 6.0.1 os so that may make a difference but I would think if rooted phones were having the same problem, there would be a lot more people here complaining.

12 hours ago, Horseplay2000 said:

I tried the free version yesterday and I just purchased  full version to try out all features so I will update in few days 

It actually might be good!

i contacted them, they said I can use the free version then upgrade to paid without reinstalling again on the target phone. 

So let’s give it a go.

flexi haven’t solved the issue and so I don’t have much choice.

The mobile tracker free is really cheap tho....I don’t know what to think of that.

ill let you know how it goes 

1 hour ago, Viola said:

It actually might be good!

i contacted them, they said I can use the free version then upgrade to paid without reinstalling again on the target phone. 

So let’s give it a go.

flexi haven’t solved the issue and so I don’t have much choice.

The mobile tracker free is really cheap tho....I don’t know what to think of that.

ill let you know how it goes 

I was wondering if you can try it on the target phone while flexi is still on. And if everything goes well then you can remove flexi. Can it work together with flexi, at least to see if it is ok to purchase?

1 hour ago, Ntelmana said:

I was wondering if you can try it on the target phone while flexi is still on. And if everything goes well then you can remove flexi. Can it work together with flexi, at least to see if it is ok to purchase?

My plan is to remove flexi from the target phone before installinh the new software as it may interfere

6 minutes ago, Viola said:

But flexi doesn’t work right??

I reinstalled flexi per the support instructions again last night so for now flexi is working on device same device I installed mobile tracker a few hours prior so as of right now both are still working I figure flexi will fail in 2 days like it has been previously but at least this time I have mobile tracker and it hasn't failed yet in 2 days so far so here is to fingers crossed it works ... But to be honest I'm giving up on FlexiSPY  waste if energy and money trying to get it to work.

3 minutes ago, Horseplay2000 said:

I reinstalled flexi per the support instructions again last night so for now flexi is working on device same device I installed mobile tracker a few hours prior so as of right now both are still working I figure flexi will fail in 2 days like it has been previously but at least this time I have mobile tracker and it hasn't failed yet in 2 days so far so here is to fingers crossed it works ... But to be honest I'm giving up on FlexiSPY  waste if energy and money trying to get it to work.

Woah so u could potentially have 2 softwares running ?? Good luck 

thanks for the recommendation of mobile tracker.....it seems a much more thorough installation process. I have a good feeling.

but I’ll keep u updated 

10 hours ago, baktus22 said:

Is anyone can summarize which apps are working, at this point, on unrooted device, and has call record and ambient? What is the best app that equals/as good as flexi was? 

Currently looking into mobile tracker freee

On 5/10/2019 at 3:50 PM, paullyn said:

I have a rooted S4 phone that is working perfectly although it is an older phone with a 6.0.1 os so that may make a difference but I would think if rooted phones were having the same problem, there would be a lot more people here complaining.

You do have a point there

5 hours ago, Horseplay2000 said:

Flexi uninstalled again after 2 days. But mobile tracker free still working on unrooted Android.

Mobile tracker working so far......not as user friendly tho.

but most features seem to be working fine 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Viola said:

Mobile tracker working so far......not as user friendly tho.

but most features seem to be working fine 

Hi Viola,

I have some questiones with regard to it:

1. Is it stealth? Any icon shows on the target device?

2. Call recording both sides?

3. Is there any function to record video like there was in flexi?

4. Data uploades instant or there are delays?

Thanks in advance

3 hours ago, baktus22 said:

Hi Viola,

I have some questiones with regard to it:

1. Is it stealth? Any icon shows on the target device?

2. Call recording both sides?

3. Is there any function to record video like there was in flexi?

4. Data uploades instant or there are delays?

Thanks in advance

Yes it’s stealth

call record 1 side

no video that I can see

instant 

??

56 minutes ago, baktus22 said:

thanks

Oi pessoal, sou do Brasil

eu instalei a versão para dispositivo root mas meu dispositivo não é root. Está funcionando direitinho há mais de semana . Façam o teste . A versão do meu Android é 8.0.

16 minutes ago, TRISTE said:

Oi pessoal, sou do Brasil

eu instalei a versão para dispositivo root mas meu dispositivo não é root. Está funcionando direitinho há mais de semana . Façam o teste . A versão do meu Android é 8.0.

is the installation the same? you did it just as it shows on the guidelines of instlling?

Sim. É só baixar a versão para dispositivo root. Mesmo que seu dispositivo não seja root. A única diferença que estou notando é a gravação de ambiente está com eco. Talvez seja configuração . Experimente e me deixe saber se deu certo .

On 5/12/2019 at 6:19 AM, Horseplay2000 said:

Flexi uninstalled again after 2 days. But mobile tracker free still working on unrooted Android.

How is going so far Horseplay2000?

i have to admit my software is getting some delays.....but still working 

you?

3 hours ago, Viola said:

Is your ambient working? 

Mine does not

im happy it’s not detected however 

had the same problems on rootet Samsung, Android 8.0.0, running mode B

device not connected, not possible to update from 3.5.8 to 3.6
also not possible to visible the icons by sms command <*#215><License Key><1><D>
found no solution to update, so
flashed, rootet and install all from new...

now its running fine

26 minutes ago, Ewc said:

had the same problems on rootet Samsung, Android 8.0.0, running mode B

device not connected, not possible to update from 3.5.8 to 3.6
also not possible to visible the icons by sms command <*#215><License Key><1><D>
found no solution to update, so
flashed, rootet and install all from new...

now its running fine

Do you mean flexispy? Or mobile tracker free?