Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

7 hours ago, Nita99 said:

I can’t hear anything with Spyfone’s ambient recordings. The live panel on dashboard doesn’t work either.  And they don’t have any help reference material available.  I have chatted with support and haven’t gotten any answers.  It seems like they ignore me when I ask about ambient recording.  Before I bought the subscription, they told me it could record up to 30 minutes, just like Flexi but that was a lie because the setting is set for 20 seconds.  Maybe it’s me but I warn you to keep your money. Don’t fall for their scam!   I will go back to flexi in a heart beet once they resolve their issues.  They have to work around this. I hate that GP is interfering with my child’s welfare.  What about our parent rights!  Boycott Google!  

PS- please let me know how to set up recordings that work on spyfone if it works for you.  

to work live panel, you need a good Internet. and note that when you start recording there is a small sound icon on the right, it is disabled by default. Click on it and hear everything. I also did not hear anything for the first time :)

• Like 1

flexi xnspy veya diğerleri,

amaçları cebindeki para,

söz veriyorlar ama tutmuyorlar,

bana flexi% 40 indirim şarkı sözü,

programı çalışmadı mağdur oldunuz dedi,

şimdi sanırım dalga geçiyorlar,% 40% 5 e düştü dedi.

20 hours ago, Nita99 said:

I installed Spyfone on my non-rooted Android and the ambient  recording is NOT working.   They have awful support!  Don't even contemplate that app.  It is a waste of $!!

Really miss  Flexispy's ambient recording feature!  It was the best and the only reason why I used the app.  Any word on when they will come back?  Or should I pay for the Rooting?  

Feeling so frustrated!!! 

May I ask?.......has it been detected and uninstalled?

16 hours ago, Nita99 said:

I can’t hear anything with Spyfone’s ambient recordings. The live panel on dashboard doesn’t work either.  And they don’t have any help reference material available.  I have chatted with support and haven’t gotten any answers.  It seems like they ignore me when I ask about ambient recording.  Before I bought the subscription, they told me it could record up to 30 minutes, just like Flexi but that was a lie because the setting is set for 20 seconds.  Maybe it’s me but I warn you to keep your money. Don’t fall for their scam!   I will go back to flexi in a heart beet once they resolve their issues.  They have to work around this. I hate that GP is interfering with my child’s welfare.  What about our parent rights!  Boycott Google!  

PS- please let me know how to set up recordings that work on spyfone if it works for you.  

Please let us know your OS version and root or unroot.  Also - has anyone tried iKeymonitor on unrooted Android 9.0??

1 hour ago, lsroach said:

Please let us know your OS version and root or unroot.  Also - has anyone tried iKeymonitor on unrooted Android 9.0??

I tried I key monitor free trial on unrooted Android 6.01 OS it worked not as nice as flexi but it did work only free trial so not sure if it would get detected not enough time to find out.

29 minutes ago, lsroach said:

4.1.3?!?!  Revision history for unrooted is at 4.1.1, isn't it?

Yes but when you download it since Friday May 3rd the apk has been 4.1.3. I don't know why that they haven't updated the version history but that's the new APK since Friday but it has failed as well almost faster than the 4.1.1. I don't know how they got it to last 7 Days on a fresh install I did a fresh install on my own personal device before trying it on my  children's and it only lasted 2 days.

4 hours ago, Horseplay2000 said:

I tried I key monitor free trial on unrooted Android 6.01 OS it worked not as nice as flexi but it did work only free trial so not sure if it would get detected not enough time to find out.

Ikeymonitor works...after the first trail period you can buy a temporary license for other three or more days.

15 hours ago, lelik said:

to work live panel, you need a good Internet. and note that when you start recording there is a small sound icon on the right, it is disabled by default. Click on it and hear everything. I also did not hear anything for the first time :)

After Flexispy it could be considered the best spyapp on the market.
It has some unique features you can't find elsewhere (live panel, remote file manager, e.g.)
The support is acceptable.

4 minutes ago, Brutus66 said:

It has some unique features you can't find elsewhere (live panel, remote file manager, e.g.)

Isn't it like double the cost of flexi? I think it is like $400 us dollars 

4 minutes ago, Brutus66 said:

$ 300 a year

Oh good to know. That is less then I thought I had seen.  I think maybe I have looked at too many other programs and I'm getting everything crisscrossed as I feel like Flexi  is not really going to fix the solution for unrooted I am going to have to choose another option I definitely appreciate the input from other users here as well although if Flexi was the best looks like they're out of the running at least for now they don't even get back to you with support anymore.

12 hours ago, Viola said:

May I ask?.......has it been detected and uninstalled?

No it hasn't gotten detected, it an unrooted android with OS 8.  I installed it 4 days ago.  I still can't hear any recordings though.  

8 hours ago, lsroach said:

I have a non-rooted android with OS 8. All features: SMS, Web history, key logger are all working, except the darn ambient recordings.  They seem to be there but I can't get anything opened.  Maybe it's me but without a manual, I do the best I can. 

Hope this helps. 

1 hour ago, DC1077 said:

Does Spyfone show MMS activity? I would love to have an app that also shows the pics being texted to and from. 

It does not have MMS.  ONLY SMS, key logger, social media history  and web history.

2 hours ago, Brutus66 said:

Thanks for the tip, I really appreciate it. Have you tried the scheduled ambient recordings?  Those are set at 20 seconds!  How do I get the scheduled ambient recordings to play?  They seem to be there, but when I click the blue play icon, I can't open the window.  Really Annoyed!  

2 hours ago, Nita99 said:

It does not have MMS.  ONLY SMS, key logger, social media history  and web history.

Thank you for the info. Does is have ambient and call recording for unrooted phones?

Does anyone think flexi I is going to fix this in the next week or did they just close up shop on the unrooted phones? I am considering purchasing ikeymonitor or Spy Phone instead of renewing my subscription to flexi even though they offered me 40% off . But 40% off of a software that doesn't work is useless to me and a waste of money.  I don't want to purchase another other software from another company only to find out that flexi is working again and then I'm out the same money twice because I really prefer how Flex works.  I'm not sure what I should do at this point so frustrated so tired of this.... Any suggestions?

I agree with you, especially after learning that spyfone does not have mms. That was disappointing. With all of the social media features, you would think mms would also be included, since that is a basic phone feature. (As a side note, it would be nice if Flexispy figures out how to include group messages. I understand the programming may be tricky. For now they include the photo shared within the group text, which is better than nothing, and maybe any replies to the original sender by the target, but most of the time the replies are in the keylogger). My target texts much more than he uses social media, so I can live without the social media features, which is still a plus to have. Honestly, it is between buying a new rooted phone from Flexispy or going with spyfone. I agree with you. I prefer Flexispy still, so it is a tough decision but I cannot keep Google Play disabled for too long. I am honestly not sure how much longer I can wait on flexispy to fix the unrooted phone issue with Google Play. Maybe another week or two if I am fortunate enough to wait until that long?