Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

18 hours ago, Horseplay2000 said:

Update ** from support I got a reply saying they were closing my help ticket(s) because issue had already been addressed and fixed with the release of 4.1.1 version.  I'm very upset et now as it has been 4 days now and I cannot use the software due to GGP. No matter the version. I feel like they have abandoned me a paying customer with several licenses for software I cannot use and I am past the refund date so I'm out of luck ??

?

Update on Google Play Protect issue

Recent changes to Google Play protect has caused many Android applications, including FlexiSPY, to either be forcibly uninstalled, or to be flagged in the notifications as an unwanted application, even though the owner of the device has explicitly installed and granted permissions for the application to operate

This only occurs on non rooted devices, but because the exact criteria to become flagged is not explicitly clear, we have delayed making an announcement until we had completed time consuming tests to understand how to move forward.  Unfortunately, there is no way to know what will satisfy Google apart from making minimal viable builds and waiting for Google, which is what we have been doing

Currently we are confident that the current production version, 4.1.1,  will be acceptable to Google, and after 7 days, it has not been flagged on a device with a fresh install. (See how to correctly perform a fresh install below)

Our plan going forward, is to incrementally add features, notifications, indications, customer choices and dialogues, which address every single point of what is publicly available as Googles unwanted application policy. We will test the releases for 14 days, and if flagged, appeal to Google for a waiver.

The end result will be maximum feature release for non root installs, while providing the full FlexiSPY feature set for rooted devices. We have a rooting and install service at the lowest price in the industry, and this should be the route for the most demanding customers who need complete monitoring.

There is an upcoming release planned which is based on 4.1.1, but adds a new feature to reduce power consumption, removing the occasional OS notification of excessive wakeups.

How to perform a fresh install:

1. Uninstall Sync Services app if it is currently still installed
  2. Restart the phone
  3. Clear Google Play services data
    Settings -> Apps -> Google Play services -> Storage -> Manage storage ->  CLEAR ALL DATA
  4. Clear Google Play Store data
    Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store -> Storage -> Clear data

If you follow this instruction prior to installing the latest version and still experience Google detection or software removal, please contact [email protected] to report it to our team.

• Dakota pinned and unpinned this topic
On 5/2/2019 at 12:22 AM, DC1077 said:

I finally had the opportunity to install 4.1.1 this morning. Detected and disabled in just over 3 hours. I am officially done with FlexiSpy unless they this problem once and for all. 

We understand your frustration, please see the pinned message for instructions on the fix.

1 hour ago, Dakota said:

Recent changes to Google Play protect has caused many Android applications, including FlexiSPY, to either be forcibly uninstalled, or to be flagged in the notifications as an unwanted application, even though the owner of the device has explicitly installed and granted permissions for the application to operate

This only occurs on non rooted devices, but because the exact criteria to become flagged is not explicitly clear, we have delayed making an announcement until we had completed time consuming tests to understand how to move forward.  Unfortunately, there is no way to know what will satisfy Google apart from making minimal viable builds and waiting for Google, which is what we have been doing

Currently we are confident that the current production version, 4.1.1,  will be acceptable to Google, and after 7 days, it has not been flagged on a device with a fresh install. (See how to correctly perform a fresh install below)

Our plan going forward, is to incrementally add features, notifications, indications, customer choices and dialogues, which address every single point of what is publicly available as Googles unwanted application policy. We will test the releases for 14 days, and if flagged, appeal to Google for a waiver.

The end result will be maximum feature release for non root installs, while providing the full FlexiSPY feature set for rooted devices. We have a rooting and install service at the lowest price in the industry, and this should be the route for the most demanding customers who need complete monitoring.

There is an upcoming release planned which is based on 4.1.1, but adds a new feature to reduce power consumption, removing the occasional OS notification of excessive wakeups.

2. Restart the phone
    Settings -> Apps -> Google Play services -> Storage -> Manage storage ->  CLEAR ALL DATA

If you follow this instruction prior to installing the latest version and still experience Google detection or software removal, please contact [email protected] to report it to our team.

There are other programs that perform without non-root all the functions of version 4.0.7. and google play does not see them and does not block them. so I’m sure you’re doing something wrong if you can’t fix this problem for non-root devices.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, lelik said:

There are other programs that perform without non-root all the functions of version 4.0.7. and google play does not see them and does not block them. so I’m sure you’re doing something wrong if you can’t fix this problem for non-root devices.

As there is no definitive list explaining exactly what features can or cannot be included, we cannot scientifically say for sure that the problem is solved. However empirically speaking going by the current evidence, coupled with the point you're making, there is no reason that the problem should now not be solved.

Avec la version 4.0.7 j'avais désactivé plastore et google tous fonctionné sur mon téléphone non root.

Maintenant avec la nouvelle version je n'ai plus aucunes fonctionnalités.

Call recording, ambiant recording...

11 minutes ago, Dakota said:

As there is no definitive list explaining exactly what features can or cannot be included, we cannot scientifically say for sure that the problem is solved. However empirically speaking going by the current evidence, coupled with the point you're making, there is no reason that the problem should now not be solved.

Actually there is, GP has marked flexi as a malware and as such it is getting deleted. Moreover, Google policy is that any app that ask permissions to call log and sms, is not allowed, at the Play Store, and as we can see, in people devices as well, even when GP is disabled. People here says that 4.1 1 got detected and deleted so obviously its not the sulotion. Mine is still working but it is temporary as i disabled Play store, but my target will notice it sooner or later. You need to think out of the box in order to resolve it. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, baktus22 said:

Actually there is, GP has marked flexi as a malware and as such it is getting deleted. Moreover, Google policy is that any app that ask permissions to call log and sms, is not allowed, at the Play Store, and as we can see, in people devices as well, even when GP is disabled. People here says that 4.1 1 got detected and deleted so obviously its not the sulotion. Mine is still working but it is temporary as i disabled Play store, but my target will notice it sooner or later. You need to think out of the box in order to resolve it. 

Hi Baktus,

As of now, 4.1.1 will NOT get detected if you perform the following steps.

2. Restart the phone

Today is the first day we have released this exact process. This means that people who say 4.1.1 got detected have not actually been through this process yet.

1 hour ago, Dakota said:

Hi Baktus,

2. Restart the phone

Today is the first day we have released this exact process. This means that people who say 4.1.1 got detected have not actually been through this process yet.

I'm sure enough of our friends who post here have done this procedure before, as we were desperate and tried everything we could regarding Google Play, it's notifications, security check and cache. The point is, could flexispy app work as before this problem occured in non rooted phones, and keep the features it had? I mean keep the call and ambient recording in the extreme pack? Nothing was solved by removing them. Please, try your best to have the app working as before...

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Dakota said:

Selam Baktus,

Şu andan itibaren, aşağıdaki adımları uygularsanız, 4.1.1 algılanmayacak.

1. Halen kuruluysa, Eşitleme Servisleri uygulamasını kaldırın.
  2. Telefonu yeniden başlat
  3. Google Play hizmetleri verilerini temizle
    Ayarlar -> Uygulamalar -> Google Play hizmetleri -> Depolama -> Depolamayı yönet -> TÜM Verileri Temizle
  4. Google Play Store verilerini temizle
    Ayarlar -> Uygulamalar -> Google Play Store -> Depolama -> Verileri temizle

Bugün, bu kesin süreci serbest bıraktığımız ilk gün. Bu, 4.1.1 tespit edildiğini söyleyenlerin henüz bu süreçten geçmedikleri anlamına geliyor.

Dear Dakota,

I can not reach the support in any way I ask here,

Question 1: If I get rooted device is the problem solved?

question 2: I couldn't use the previous product, I asked for help 1 month ago,
to me,
40% discount promised when renewal was made,
I e-mailed the support 10 times
they don't turn,

Please want to answer these questions.

Getting a parsing error on rooted phone with no Google apps installed. Lineage os on android 8.10 rooted with magisk paid for installation services they told me impossible yo have phone with no g apps. Samsung 9oov

10 minutes ago, Horseplay2000 said:

Installed the new update per Dakotas instruction we shall see it is now called 4.1.3 although it does not show up on the version history One Note keylogger does not work. I Will update as to how long it stays undetected.

Is there ambiente and call record in the new version?

Thank you Dakota! We really do appreciate some sort of update from the company. We know that you all are working hard on the issue and there is no easy answer and no easy way to explain what is going on. Thank you again!

What do you recommend for unrooted phones that cannot be rooted? I have tried several times from several different companies that offer rooting services (including Flexispy Install Team) about rooting my phone. It cannot be done. (I've trusted Flexispy's advice but I was getting desperate to get Flexispy to work better on my unrooted phone). I prefer not to part with the phone nor my carrier. It seems as my only option might be to buy one of the Flexispy Express phones but I will either have to choose a different phone or change carriers. The phone that I currently have is perfect for both mine and the target's needs. Going forward, will the unrooted issue be solved or do you need the phone rooted to use more of the features that were once available to unrooted phones? Thank you!

I am so frustrated by this issue!  I reinstalled new release per customer service on my non rooted device on Wednesday this week.  By yesterday evening none of the features were working again.  Nothing was said to me regarding these instructions....

2. Restart the phone

So I don't know if this will actually work.  It would have been nice to get these instructions before I had target device for a billionth time in the last few weeks.  Uninstalling Play Store is not an option.  This is how apps are installed.  Customer service is no longer returning any of my emails regarding this issue.  WTH?  I am out of the refund window, but I'm certainly not getting the entire year that I paid for.  How do I get my money back for this crap?  I really just want this issue to be resolved so that things will work normally again.  I didn't even have advanced features.  This is simple items such as sms, call log, location and keylog.  I have a feeling that the above instructions will do nothing as well.  I can't keep fiddling with target device, I have a life.  Admin/ customer service please respond to these issues.  When will we have a real lasting fix for this?

• Like 1
6 saat önce, Bars78 dedi ki:

Kim burada XNSPY'yi kullandı ve Android OS9'da kullandı ve uzun süre iyi şanslar elde etti.

xsnpy 4 gündür çalışıyor,

algılandı ama silinmedi ve durmadı,

çağrı kaydı var, ortam kaydı var (zamanlı değil)

whatsapp var (köksüz)

keylogger çalışıyor,

en önemlisi; Ucuz 

ve kesinlikle yarım saat sonra destek cevap veriyor,

eksileri;

ortam kaydı ayarlı değil,

kayıtlar geç geliyor,

kullanım flexi kadar kolay değil,

alışmaya çalışıyorum.

22 hours ago, Dakota said:

2. Restart the phone

Hi Dakota.

First of all I want to thank you giving us a feedback. 

After reading your post you are us choices. Most of us don't have rooted devices and we can't just order a rooted one from you. You are basically giving us 2 options. Either a rooted device or nothing. The most important feature your software has is the Phone Call Recording and the Ambient Recording and non-rooted device customers won't have it anymore. If I can not have these 2 features on my non-rooted device, I will not install it. Also, disabling GP is not an option for me, and buying a rooted device either.

Dakota, you guys can not take the easy way out and let GP win and this is exactly what you guys are doing.