Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

2 hours ago, Ntelmana said:

Thank you for this information, it's very promising to have an app that keeps working. Did you have it installed in the same target phone, together with flexispy? Could they work together at the same time, since they both try to gain access to the microphone, camera etc? Also, was it easy to install, and is there a special procedure or as we know from flexispy?

Yes, they worked on the same target phone at the same time. there were no problems, but the recording of conversations was recorded only by one of them. I turned off the recording of conversations in the spy phone and then began to record flexi. installation is not difficult, like a flexi. but for spy phone you can additionally install keylogger

2 hours ago, Horseplay2000 said:

It is detected and deleted at least on both of my devices. Within 3 days of installing it no different than 4.0.7 or the previous 4.0.3. I got the same warning message that it's a harmful app trying to spy and Google put it into a disabled mode and then told me to uninstall it. I have since tried to reinstall it but it was immediately detected and removed within minutes. So it is not an option for me on my devices anymore. I don't believe that I'm the only one who is having 4.1.1 deleted or disabled I installed it on Friday when it first came out and it was installed by noon on Monday or disabled by Google's new policy it has nothing to do with turning off scanning the device they are not allowing any device that requests SMS or call logs it has nothing to do with the ambient recording or listening. And that is where the flexispy team made the mistake obviously they don't even know what Google has stated .......

.Google Play Developer Policy that now limits Call Log and SMS permission usage to your "default" phone or SMS apps only.

"Only an app that you’ve selected as your default app for making calls or text messages will be able to make these requests. (There are some exceptions—e.g., voicemail and backup apps.)," Google said.

So when you install from the URL it is an app but their app is not a backup or default therefore it is going to be uninstalled no matter what that is my belief I do not understand programming or software but this is what I have figured out I believe to be the issue and I believe that they needed to get permission from Google I guess the software Tasker got approved but Cerberus did not I don't know if any of you have ever used those button Google's policy is very strict now about what goes on any Android device. Using any Google software. What you really angers me because I should be able to put what I want on my device whether they think it is good for me or not.

Thank you for the information ??

Have a look at ikeymonitor, it’s on the google play store. 

Approved by google play......may mean it doesn’t get uninstalled ?

5 hours ago, Carcer70s6! said:

Where do I go to access that?

When you are in the forum, go on top of the page, at your right there are three horizontal lines. When you tap on it there is a scroll side screen, you go down and click leaderboard. In there you will see names. You click on a name that says "administrator". On the next screen, you tap on the middle icon with the envelope and send a private message requesting access to the Android club. 

51 minutes ago, Ntelmana said:

When you are in the forum, go on top of the page, at your right there are three horizontal lines. When you tap on it there is a scroll side screen, you go down and click leaderboard. In there you will see names. You click on a name that says "administrator". On the next screen, you tap on the middle icon with the envelope and send a private message requesting access to the Android club. 

I did that and it said administrator is not accepting messages. :(

On 4/26/2019 at 12:56 PM, Brutus66 said:

Give it a try...three days are free. I've installed in two phones for friends and it works very well on Oreo 8.0.0
Let me know...I can help you with installation if you need. They have also excellent assistance.

Hello Brutus66, as a followup to your spyfone suggestion to the group, did you purchase it and was it detected and removed or frozen by Google Play or is it still working just fine? In addition, how do you like using spyfone?

8 hours ago, Ntelmana said:

I ' ve read a post with the same issue a few pages back. I don't know why this is happening

I ended up sending Christian a PM but no reply as of now so I just sent Dakota a PM. Will see if I get a response. I don't even know where to find the the Android Club.

7 minutes ago, Horseplay2000 said:

I don't think anyone is at flexispy not support or on this private chat and I don't think we will hear from admin either. It's been 4 days now and no one from the company except sales is responding. 

They cut us loose :(

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, moonlite_55 said:

I ended up sending Christian a PM but no reply as of now so I just sent Dakota a PM. Will see if I get a response. I don't even know where to find the the Android Club.

You cannot find it unless you are a member. I was looking every where for it too, and when I pm Christian, I think, they arranged it so I can have access and now I can find the forum further down on the page. Very few people are posting though because they don't have access to it. Most of the customers are posting here.

5 minutes ago, Ntelmana said:

You cannot find it unless you are a member. I was looking every where for it too, and when I pm Christian, I think, they arranged it so I can have access and now I can find the forum further down on the page. Very few people are posting though because they don't have access to it. Most of the customers are posting here.

Thanks. Will have to wait and see if they respond my request.

Update ** from support I got a reply saying they were closing my help ticket(s) because issue had already been addressed and fixed with the release of 4.1.1 version.  I'm very upset et now as it has been 4 days now and I cannot use the software due to GGP. No matter the version. I feel like they have abandoned me a paying customer with several licenses for software I cannot use and I am past the refund date so I'm out of luck ??

One solution is to disable Google Play. (Flexispy has been installed for about 5 days after disabling Google Play but this was just a temporary solution for me to buy time and not reinstall every other day). However, the target still needs to download apps. I have yet to find any better alternatives to Google Play. The Galaxy Store is weak when it comes to a selection of apps and I am not too impressed with Amazon App Store. Are there any better options or are we stuck with Google Play?

For what it is worth, I just looked at the install instructions/video for iKeyMonitor and they are far more comprehensive and include several additional steps (e.g., usage controls) than the install instructions for Flexi (disclaimer - I have not installed any of the Flexi updates since the GPP issue reared its ugly head).  I may be migrating to iKey, but another disclaimer is that I have not attempted to install or use iKeyMonitor so not sure how it will do against GPP and Android 9.0.

Update to earlier update** 

Found this reply in my spam email folder from support.

Hello

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will inform or Engineers about it. Once the issue has been resolved, you will be notified as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience called.

Regards support

Although I'm still don't have confidence that they're really going to resolve this issue.

I spoke to flexi sales regarding buying their mobile phones directly from flexi with software already Installed and rooted......

but the crazy thing is if anything happens new in the future and flexi is knocked off the phone again it would all be for nothing 

I’m attempting again.....tonight.....flexi installation again 

10 hours ago, Horseplay2000 said:

Update ** from support I got a reply saying they were closing my help ticket(s) because issue had already been addressed and fixed with the release of 4.1.1 version.  I'm very upset et now as it has been 4 days now and I cannot use the software due to GGP. No matter the version. I feel like they have abandoned me a paying customer with several licenses for software I cannot use and I am past the refund date so I'm out of luck ??

I believe you should send them (and everyone else) another ticket stating again that 4.1.1. failed, it was detected and removed and that removing ambient/call recording wasn't the solution. And see what they will answer to that again! 

38 minutes ago, Ntelmana said:

I believe you should send them (and everyone else) another ticket stating again that 4.1.1. failed, it was detected and removed and that removing ambient/call recording wasn't the solution. And see what they will answer to that again! 

I just did.

New update from support. I think they are stalling.....

Hello,

Sorry for the delays.

Please try and install the software once more and if it gets detected once more please make a screenshot of it and send us a copy.

This will help speed up the diagnosis of the issue. Please try it now. Also, we suggest to try and install the software on a rooted device to avoid the Google Play Protect issue.

• Dakota pinned and unpinned this topic