Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

That was my experience with spyfone. It seems too good to be true with what they offer for an unrooted phone and promising to not be uninstalled by Google Play. Please definitely check out the trial. I had it after the trial, so there were no updates after the trial period but I uninstalled it on day three. I should have kept it longer, such as a week at least, to find out if Google Play would uninstall it. I would love to get someone else's opinion.

51 minutes ago, Ntelmana said:

I just chatted with Spyfone. They offer an exteme pack like flexispy and when I asked how they are dealing with the Google play issue they replied that the app works as System Services and it can't be detected. It also has an uninstall protection so that it would require a code or account before another app or user uninstalls it. So even if Google play detects it, it cannot uninstall it. I will not be notified by Spyfone that it was detected but the app will keep working. They have a two day free trial. I might try it in my own phone that I have good play to see how it goes. I'm afraid two days aren't enough.... And we must keep in mind salesmen will always try to gain a customer...

So I used to use mobile spy back in the day before they were not allowed to be hidden and the whole StealthGenie went down but one of the things about Mobile Spy was supposedly that it could not be uninstalled but what did happen is sometimes play protector security software would block it or disable it but the app or the system service as they call it would still be on the device and you would have to manually uninstall it so that said maybe that's how it goes with spy phone I don't know when they tell you that it cannot be uninstalled they are probably telling you the truth as to whether play protect can disable it or block it from sending to the servers or freeze it up somehow that might be another story just putting it out there from my past experience which is why I went with flexy but now looks like no one's really got an option

9 hours ago, Completely Lost said:

That was my experience with spyfone. It seems too good to be true with what they offer for an unrooted phone and promising to not be uninstalled by Google Play. Please definitely check out the trial. I had it after the trial, so there were no updates after the trial period but I uninstalled it on day three. I should have kept it longer, such as a week at least, to find out if Google Play would uninstall it. I would love to get someone else's opinion.

spy phone works, the GP does not see it and does not block it. BUT .... the control panel is terrible, very strange and not comfortable. after flexi is very difficult to get used to.

53 minutes ago, lelik said:

spy phone works, the GP does not see it and does not block it. BUT .... the control panel is terrible, very strange and not comfortable. after flexi is very difficult to get used to.

Have you had it installed for two-trial days or longer? Because two days may not be enough,  it may need more days to eventually get detected and uninstalled. Also, does it schedule ambient recordings?

unable to get the answer from flexi,
This is very frustrating.

xnspy is absolutely the right decision,
I bought a year for 89,
No ambient record programming like flexi,
in my opinion,
if demand comes, they can do
2 days works fine,

I'm gonna try it for a week,
If problems occur writer.

10 hours ago, Completely Lost said:

The thing is, if it doesn't send any data after the trial period, Google play may not need to detect it and delete it because it's an inactive app, just sitting there doing nothing to spy on the phone. So maybe GP won't bother with it. The question is what happens if it continues to work past the two-day trial. Also, did you manage to schedule ambient recordings while you were testing it?

1 hour ago, Ntelmana said:

Have you had it installed for two-trial days or longer? Because two days may not be enough,  it may need more days to eventually get detected and uninstalled. Also, does it schedule ambient recordings?

She worked 3.5 days. after the trial period, I could not see it, but she wrote that there are new entries. she worked with flexi. after 3.5 days, the GP discovered the flexi and blocked, the spy phone continued to work without problems. There is a recording of the environment in real time (Flexy does not have this). There is a plan to record the environment, but I do not understand how it works, it is very strange.

1 hour ago, Ntelmana said:

The thing is, if it doesn't send any data after the trial period, Google play may not need to detect it and delete it because it's an inactive app, just sitting there doing nothing to spy on the phone. So maybe GP won't bother with it. The question is what happens if it continues to work past the two-day trial. Also, did you manage to schedule ambient recordings while you were testing it?

I spoke to spyfone......they haven’t even heard of the issue with GPP.

this seems odd, and they jus keep telling me aboit the 75% discount available ?

So I installed the spytomobile on my personal device and it is running in the background.  it shows up as data backup.  "(Google Play Developer Policy that now limits Call Log and SMS permission usage to your "default" phone or SMS apps only.

"Only an app that you’ve selected as your default app for making calls or text messages will be able to make these requests. (There are some exceptions—e.g., voicemail and backup apps.)," Google said.)"

I am using the 3 day trial . To test a theory I had I turned on gpp scan and so far it has not been detected spytomobile in 2 days. Yet I when I installed flexispy on same device it was detected immediately. This is my personal device and not even my target devices. So it's been 3 dsys and no reply from flexispy and oddly all my support tickets have been closed yet unanswered. I'd be interested in how spyfone and xnspy are doing past free trials and if it is detected how long before gpp or target user sees it in gpp and uninstall it or force stop it.? 

13 hours ago, Completely Lost said:

Does spyfone update the dashboard immediately or is it like XNSPY and you have to wait a day for the information?  Also does spyfone allow scheduled recordings.

For XNSPY location updates in 30 minutes. Text messages does show recent but does get into the text message log so if you are not logged in at that time you may miss a text message until next day. Phone calls and call recording are next day. Ambient recording you have to set to record (no scheduling) and you have to wait until next morning to get. GPP did detect XNSPY within a day but I did not wait to see if would still work since I was afraid of losing information so I reinstalled same night (with reinstall you still get the data that was there when working). I will have to test on weekend. Also the dashboard and having to start a recording is definitely not as easy as flexi. Also if the target phone turns off location you do not get a recording command to the schedule phone unless you text or call them. Also you don't know that recording stopped if they receive a call because you don't know it until next day so you can miss information.

2 hours ago, Ntelmana said:

If xnspy can get their app to be detected by GP but still work, how can Flexispy can't figure this out?????

How did you know it still worked after GP detected it. I don't get information until next day? When I go to Play Protect it just says UNINSTALL.

3 hours ago, lelik said:

She worked 3.5 days. after the trial period, I could not see it, but she wrote that there are new entries. she worked with flexi. after 3.5 days, the GP discovered the flexi and blocked, the spy phone continued to work without problems. There is a recording of the environment in real time (Flexy does not have this). There is a plan to record the environment, but I do not understand how it works, it is very strange.

Thank you for this information, it's very promising to have an app that keeps working. Did you have it installed in the same target phone, together with flexispy? Could they work together at the same time, since they both try to gain access to the microphone, camera etc? Also, was it easy to install, and is there a special procedure or as we know from flexispy?

Thats the reponse i got from support for my claim against the onesided delete of ambient and call recording:

"We are sorry to inform but ambient and call recording are not available by default from the latest software version. The said changes were made to prevent Google Security from detecting the software. To access the said features, the target device must undergone advanced installation. We recommend to contact our install team athttps://www.flexispy.com/en/flexispy-remote-installation-service-standalone.htmwhere they can assist you better about it.
Hope this information helps."

Well, not only we paid for a product that is not what they claim it is, now they want to earn an extra ammount for installing it.... 
  • Confused 1
29 minutes ago, Horseplay2000 said:

Anyone know or try Spyera? It says it's undetectable by any antivirus or protection software... It has all features like flexi I think? But it is expensive...

Spyera does not have ambient recording or call recording anymore. They are exactly like 4.1.1 I am requesting a refund from them

32 minutes ago, Horseplay2000 said:

Anyone know or try Spyera? It says it's undetectable by any antivirus or protection software... It has all features like flexi I think? But it is expensive...

I think several posts ago, someone mentioned that Flexispy, Nexspy, and Spyera are all the same.

29 minutes ago, baktus22 said:

I wish 4.1.1 will be detected and deleted asap, so they will understand that its not the right sulotion. 

It is detected and deleted at least on both of my devices. Within 3 days of installing it no different than 4.0.7 or the previous 4.0.3. I got the same warning message that it's a harmful app trying to spy and Google put it into a disabled mode and then told me to uninstall it. I have since tried to reinstall it but it was immediately detected and removed within minutes. So it is not an option for me on my devices anymore. I don't believe that I'm the only one who is having 4.1.1 deleted or disabled I installed it on Friday when it first came out and it was installed by noon on Monday or disabled by Google's new policy it has nothing to do with turning off scanning the device they are not allowing any device that requests SMS or call logs it has nothing to do with the ambient recording or listening. And that is where the flexispy team made the mistake obviously they don't even know what Google has stated .......

.Google Play Developer Policy that now limits Call Log and SMS permission usage to your "default" phone or SMS apps only.

"Only an app that you’ve selected as your default app for making calls or text messages will be able to make these requests. (There are some exceptions—e.g., voicemail and backup apps.)," Google said.

So when you install from the URL it is an app but their app is not a backup or default therefore it is going to be uninstalled no matter what that is my belief I do not understand programming or software but this is what I have figured out I believe to be the issue and I believe that they needed to get permission from Google I guess the software Tasker got approved but Cerberus did not I don't know if any of you have ever used those button Google's policy is very strict now about what goes on any Android device. Using any Google software. What you really angers me because I should be able to put what I want on my device whether they think it is good for me or not.
3 hours ago, dsecaott said:

How did you know it still worked after GP detected it. I don't get information until next day? When I go to Play Protect it just says UNINSTALL.

"  21 hours ago, johnkocinski said:

XNSPY, 6th day, working, detected by play protect 5 days ago and nothing happened. No uninstall or freeze.

in a few days I will write a review again."

Also, there was a message by the same friend that it is still sending data although detecyed. We will wait and see

1 hour ago, Completely Lost said:

I think several posts ago, someone mentioned that Flexispy, Nexspy, and Spyera are all the same.

I send Spyera couple of questiones, hope they will answer. Checkes Nexspy site and althought you cant really understand what can you get for nonrooted device, i simply followed their installation manual, and guess what? It is identical to flexi, and moreover their version of the app is... yeah you were right- 4.1.1?. Its identical to flexi, and i believe that Spyera is the same case. But all of them will learn that they choose the wrong sulotion by cutting ambient ans call recording

• Sad 1
  • Dakota pinned and unpinned this topic