Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

Okay I just sent a support ticket using the new support desk and there is a clock ticking down five and a half hours so we shall see what happens I have notified them of the gpp finding and suspending the software and recommending the uninstall. I have followed all directions from support as to installing the software and apparently like most of you have said either they're Engineers know nothing or Google has now created an impenetrable product. It appears the only solution will be to root my target devices. If I am to continue using the software.

30 minutes ago, baktus22 said:

I reccomend you all to read carefully the Kaspersky article that i linked in one of my messages a day or two ago. Obviously it meant how to keep your device from granting permissions to apps which are considered malware, but i think it can be used against GP as well. I cant have target as often as i like but the minute i'll have i will try to use their tips in order to block GP from getting information that is on my device and erasingapps.

I checked the whole phone, all the settings. wherever the GP goes up I said no. but there are global settings, and even if it costs no, they continue to work. they can not be disabled without root. so the article is good, but impossible to disable GP

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Horseplay2000 said:

Can you go to the help screen then to device settings under device settings there is a screen called data delivery you press that and then change application settings press that and then check mark the applications that you want the software to track once you have done that and selected with a check mark blue or not blue what you would like to track from the available application settings you didn't press the blue sink Now button at the bottom.

I'm good.  but the other stuff not listed works so I'm not touching those settings ...

4.0.7 still working perfectly. 

2 hours ago, trying again said:

This is what I see when I try to access android club

Screenshot_20190429-140101.jpg

Check if you have entered the same e-mail address you use in your flexispy account as well. I had done that mistake, so I wasn't granted access. I corrected it and now an administrator arrange for me to have access to the forum

Has anyone tried Mobistealth? I've visited the site and it offers call/ambient recording in non rooted phones. I had sent a message on March 30 asking if they deal with the same problem and they said if such a problem occurs they will work with me to get this solved, otherwise I can get a refund. I will ask them again because my email was sent at the beginning of all this mess. I want to know if they have made any progress. 

3 hours ago, Horseplay2000 said:

Update** apparently call logging and SMS has stopped working on my target device it says it's connected location logs are still working and so is keylogger but that is it now this is 4.1.1 and it was installed three days ago I checked there are no notifications of anything being removed and play protect at this time so maybe they have stopped using SMS and call logs or Google Play protect is blocking that from working but still allowing location logs and key locks to work I don't know seems bizarre.

Keylogs is the only thing that GPP and any security will allow.

any call listening or sms monitoring is stopped but keylogs seem to be acceptable......perhaps keylogs is the most basic function and not considered spying. It’s simply recorded like on a PC computer.

1 minute ago, Viola said:

any call listening or sms monitoring is stopped but keylogs seem to be acceptable......perhaps keylogs is the most basic function and not considered spying. It’s simply recorded like on a PC computer.

Well now Kellogg's is not working either because the software was flagged by gpp and disabled on both Target devices within 15 minutes of each other regardless of whether I installed it a day earlier on one of the devices. So the software on 4.1.1 did not last more than 3 days and now keylogger nothing is working I've been completely disconnected from the servers because the software was deleted or disabled so it doesn't matter what accepted they cannot get past gpp. In my opinion. So either I go with another company or I root the device.

9 minutes ago, Viola said:

Well now Kellogg's is not working either because the software was flagged by gpp and disabled on both Target devices within 15 minutes of each other regardless of whether I installed it a day earlier on one of the devices. So the software on 4.1.1 did not last more than 3 days and now keylogger nothing is working I've been completely disconnected from the servers because the software was deleted or disabled so it doesn't matter what accepted they cannot get past gpp. In my opinion. So either I go with another company or I root the device.

5 minutes ago, Horseplay2000 said:

This is nuts! 

I’ve emailed flexi again......they haven’t replied to the previous email.

i will happy with the most basic basic monitoring......jus as long as GPP doesn’t detect.

eill keep u posted

Anyone hear of spy to mobile?  It sends you to the Google Play store and then has you install it from Google Play. I went to their site at spy2mobile. Calm and they're about the same price as the premium version flexy and the phone doesn't seem to need to be rooted I don't know maybe someone check it out I installed it on a Target device that I currently have it's not as nice as flexy but it does seem to get the basics done. It was I found it at   https://spytomobile.com/en . 

This reply on my support ticket today. :

Your question/request has been escalated to an appropriate team. Please wait for the reply by email within the next 24 hours. Please allow us to close this chat room. Should you need any further assistance please feel free to initiate a chat again. We value your business and thank you for choosing our software, have a nice day ahead. Thank you.

I have completed the spyfone trial. I had to physically uninstall the software myself. Maybe I should have kept it longer to see if GP deletes it? Anyway, the amount of information it captures on an unrooted phone seems too good to be true. I had an ambient recording scheduled at the same time as a call. It continued past the call. A call recording was also captured but the software did not allow access to it since I was in trial mode. Has anyone actually purchased this software before? I am unsure if I should take the gamble? I might need to research some other companies but this is honestly taking up too much time.

1 hour ago, Completely Lost said:

I have completed the spyfone trial. I had to physically uninstall the software myself. Maybe I should have kept it longer to see if GP deletes it? Anyway, the amount of information it captures on an unrooted phone seems too good to be true. I had an ambient recording scheduled at the same time as a call. It continued past the call. A call recording was also captured but the software did not allow access to it since I was in trial mode. Has anyone actually purchased this software before? I am unsure if I should take the gamble? I might need to research some other companies but this is honestly taking up too much time.

Is the app hidden from spyfone ? and would have been nice to know of it will stay installed with gpp ...

3 hours ago, Completely Lost said:

How long did it last?

12 hours ago, dsecaott said:

Mine was deleted in 2 days. Target phone's play protect disabled 4.0.7 so I made sure it was uninstalled. rebooted phone and installed 4.1.1 as per directions. But in 2 days it deactivated it. Right now I am trying XNSPY installed it last night. I will see how long for it. However, I don't like XNSPY since it takes anywhere from 2min to 24 hours to update the dashboard and you don't really know if it is connected or not  until update. Also ambient recording is not scheduled and it does take a long time to update dashboard on that. 

I use XNSPY for 6 days. Of course it is not like flexispy. It is like comparing a Mercedes S class (flexi) with Kia. The update of the status or locations is about 10-30 minutes if the phone is connected, for call record you have to wait 30-60 minutes. Ambient recording cannot be schefuled. But all the features are working. With ambient recording you can choose more than 15 min. I tried 30 and 45min and it worked. Keylogger is working too, browsing history is better than by flexi, text messages are working. Of course flexi with all the features was much much better, but xnspy is working without problems, annual subscription with promo code 80€ / 80$. 

2 hours ago, johnkocinski said:

I use XNSPY for 6 days. Of course it is not like flexispy. It is like comparing a Mercedes S class (flexi) with Kia. The update of the status or locations is about 10-30 minutes if the phone is connected, for call record you have to wait 30-60 minutes. Ambient recording cannot be schefuled. But all the features are working. With ambient recording you can choose more than 15 min. I tried 30 and 45min and it worked. Keylogger is working too, browsing history is better than by flexi, text messages are working. Of course flexi with all the features was much much better, but xnspy is working without problems, annual subscription with promo code 80€ / 80$. 

Was this on a rooted or non rooted phone? 

The trial was only two days so updates stopped. GP usually deletes Flexispy after 2 days. So it worked but I guess the only way to find out is to gamble with a subscription. My phone is unrooted. Unfortunately, my phone cannot be rooted. A lot of phones cannot be rooted, especially Verizon phones. Flexispy offers phones made from overseas that has the root option. I am unsure if that affects service to the phone or not? Two years ago due to the spygenie controversy, flexispy was the only option for recordings. Now a bunch of companies say that they have recording options. It is difficult to know which company to trust though?

• Dakota pinned and unpinned this topic